GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future?

Re: WTO or TWW- Monday Oct 24th

• Options
    Cycle/Month: 5/4 ( first cycle trying)

CD/DPO: 33/8

TTA or TTC:TTC

Testing Plans: Testing on 10DPO, on DH's bday

Rant/Vent:I'm feeling good.

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future? Going to Canada to ski/ cozy up with DH. It'll be our first trip ( never had a honeymoon). and we are going to FL in May and ME in July. So alot of trips lol
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD16

TTA or TTC: TTC sorta (more NTNP)

Testing Plans: None unless AF doesn't show 

Rant/Vent: I thought I had O'd early based on all the signs I had, I even had a temp spike the day after (yesterday) but then my temp dropped again today so I'm going with nope, not yet.  Which sorta bums me out since we had some great timing with that (I'm really hoping this NTNP thing turns into TTC real soon.)

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future?  None!  Which is unusual for me.  We do need to go to Baltimore for a short weekend trip to see family but other than that, nothing!  I did however just get back from Disney and NYC (both in Oct.)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Vent: I am 8dpo right now and trying hard not to symptom spot... but I have had blood specs in the toilet.. very tiny today when I pee and nothing when I wipe.. its driving me nuts.. I'm excited by the possibility... but I'll be ok if its not positive... my gf is also trying and I was talking to her and I feel like shes mad at me...its really shitty and I feel like if its positive she'll be upset and it'll hurt our friendship.
  • Options
    @katm89 Good luck!  Fingers are crossed for you.  As for your friend, she's probably jealous and I think that is normal.  She might be having a rough time TTC.  But if she is really your friend, she will come through.  Maybe she just needs some time to sort things out?
  • Options
    @LitlePrety thanks I will give her space... and thanks.. I would be so elated if it happened but I'll be ok and excited for next cycle if it turns out I'm wrong
  • Options
    Katm89 said:
    Cycle/Month: 4/4

CD/DPO: 8 or 10 DPO (FF and I disagree here)

TTA or TTC: TTA

Testing Plans: None

Rant/Vent:H and I had a talk last night and it's looking like we're going to wait even longer, until March.  It started when my BFF scheduled her wedding for 8/20.  I'd hate to miss it, so that ruled out starting in December.  Now, since we're waiting until January anyway, H would rather just wait until after our vacation in March.  He's ready for the kid part, but is worried I wouldn't really enjoy the trip if I do get pregnant quickly and have bad morning sickness, and thinks that with the money we're spending waiting two more months shouldn't be a big deal. It's a bummer, but I do think it makes sense for us.  Adding to that, we just had a bit vet bill and dental bill take a huge chunk out of our finances, so this will give us a couple of more months to recoup.  Oh well.  

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future?  Yes!  To Amsterdam in March.  Now that TTC needs to wait a bit longer I'm throwing myself into travel planning whole hog.  Currently waiting to hear back about whether our Airbnb booking was approved by the host.  

• Options
    @Xstatic3333 Amsterdam will be great!
  • Options
    Katm89 said:

@Xstatic3333 Amsterdam will be great!

Yes! Thanks! We are really lucky to have the opportunity to go.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: 28/12

TTA or TTC: TTC. We stopped avoiding in late September. I chickened out in October. Maybe I'll hold steady with TTC for November.

Testing Plans: None, unless AF doesn't show up.

Rant/Vent: I wish I wouldn't have chickened out in October. Now I have to wait 3 weeks until o again, and I wish I just would have gone through with it last month.

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future? Work trip to California in early Nov, which is why I chickened out about TTC. After that trip, I shouldn't have anymore excuses. ;)
  • Options
    Good Luck with next cycle and your trip to California @Strickland8052
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/2

CD/DPO: CD50

TTA or TTC: TTC

Testing Plans: I've tested a few times…this cycle is much longer than I was anticipating!

Rant/Vent: I just want to get my period already!! I'm about three months past nexplanon removal and don't sleep consistently due to working nights…so my temps are all weird. FF thought I had ovulated but then took it away…I'm kind of wishing I got my BC out like a year ago and TTA….I'm going to try and figure out how to attach my chart if anyone likes chart stalking and has any insight...

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future? Just got back from a lovely trip to North Carolina to visit a friend. What a beautiful state!! 
    Me: 23 | DH: 25
    Married: June 2014 
    TTC #1

• Options
    @kgm92 I'm sorry that TTC has been so stressful. Have long cycles sucks! I have never had a cycle that long, but I did ovulate til CD25 this cycle... so my app thought bec of previous months my cycle would be over tomorrow but I won't get my period until November 1st...

side note: I spent 25 dollars and bought some FRER... and tested at 8dpo... negative... and this morning at 9DPO with a cheapie... I think I've seen enough negatives and will wait til Friday 12 DPO or sat morning 13 DPO. My LP is 13 days...
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/1

CD/DPO: CD42

TTA or TTC:  NTNP

Testing Plans:  No plans!

Rant/Vent:  Here I am at day 42, just waiting... I know it's normal that after stopping birth control you don't get a period right away, but I didn't even have a withdrawal bleed so I'm just confused.  My temperatures have been very consistent (for the most part) and all my OPKs have been negative.  They go through fluctuations of being slightly darker to slightly lighter, but never dark enough for positive and never stark white. I had told myself that I would call my doctor after 40 days just to ask questions... but now I decided that I should wait longer.  I'm currently listing to a podcast about PCOS diet support hoping to have some revelation about what's going on, but, alas, my current diet fits pretty well into things that have been suggested so far... sigh..

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future?  Just to go back home to Chicago for Christmas!
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD31/DPO12

TTA or TTC: NTNP/TTC

Testing Plans: Doing my best to hold out until at least 15 DPO as I have no idea what my luteal phase is, just off BC.

Rant/Vent: Being a dummy and symptom spotting, as per every single time I've even potentially taken a pill late or had any tiny lapse in BC the last 10 years.

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future? We're technically doing a weekend away (3 hr drive) with some friends of ours in two weeks. We're doing the Tough Mudder race in Central Florida
    1st born at 35+4 on 6/6/16
    Team green turned BLUE!
    2nd born at 38+6 on 8/30/18 
    Team green turned PINK!
    Due with #3 on 6/6/20 Team Green

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Cycle/Month: 2/3

CD/DPO: CD9

TTA or TTC: TTC

Testing Plans: Last luteal phase was only 10 days, so that means I am probably going to start symptom spotting and agonizing over it around then. If not earlier... So I'm going to plan right now that I'm just not testing until 16 DPO or whenever FF tells me I should!

Rant/Vent: I keep trying to tell myself that it is just going to take a really long time and I should just relax and enjoy the wait (basically, pessimism with the hope of being pleasantly surprised rather than optimism with inevitable disappointment!) . But it is so hard not to obsess over my charts and symptom spot. I told my DH to remind me that I always feel like I'm pregnant when I'm not, so the only sure sign is a positive test.

GTKY:Any Trips planned in the future? Nothing planned. We wanted to take a trip over Columbus Day weekend, but it fell through.
  • Options
    @AGM0616 after learning as much as I have I am pessimistic too... after everyone's stories here I don't think I would even believe it if a test was positive lol.. good luck on this coming cycle. Hope you get your BFP soon!
  • Options
    @Mokay19 hang in there! I know its tough when nothing seems to be happening... we're here for you!
  • Options
    @Katm89 Thanks for your support! It's nice to have an anonymous online community to vent to. (:

@Mokay19 Don't have much to say except offer long cycle solidarity! For reference, my OB told me to come back in if I didn't have a period for three months. 
    TTC #1

• Options
    Well ladies, I got my period with a vengeance this morning, 2 days before I expected it. I don't know what to make of that because my LP is very exact. Last night I almost passed out and started crying in the grocery store with my husband... I checked to see if I was bleeding but it was brown spotting... turned red overnight... oo and I have my half marathon tomorrow. Trying to stay positive... good news is if I ovulated 2 days earlier than I thought then my Husband and I completely missed our FW. Don't know if I can count that as our first cycle of trying now.
  • Options
    @Katm89 Sorry to hear that!  Our cycles can be so tricky sometimes.  Good luck on your half marathon though!  
  • Options

@kgm92 do you know if the time to wait is any different since I never had any sort of withdrawal bleed?  3 months seems so long! haha

• Options
    Katm89 said:

Well ladies, I got my period with a vengeance this morning, 2 days before I expected it. I don't know what to make of that because my LP is very exact. Last night I almost passed out and started crying in the grocery store with my husband... I checked to see if I was bleeding but it was brown spotting... turned red overnight... oo and I have my half marathon tomorrow. Trying to stay positive... good news is if I ovulated 2 days earlier than I thought then my Husband and I completely missed our FW. Don't know if I can count that as our first cycle of trying now.

Sorry for CD1, and have an awesome time at your HM tomorrow! You got this!
  • Options
    Thanks @Xstatic3333 and @LitlePrety I'm feeling much better just trying to hydrate for tomorrow the best I can.
  • Options
    @mokay19 Yeah, that's what mine said anyways. I know! It seems like ages…especially when counting each day….I can't imagine getting to 90! 

@Katm89 Good luck on your race!!
    TTC #1

• Options
    @Katm89 How did you do in your race?!
  • Options
    @LitlePrety I did my race... 2 hours and 34 minutes... I'm slow but it felt great and I'm glad I did it. I wanted to accomplish that before pregnancy.
  • Options
    Cycle/Month:1/2

CD/DPO: cd7

TTA or TTC: ttc

Testing Plans: None yet! I'm going to see what happens later this cycle.. 

Rant/Vent: We have been so tired lately that we keep letting that get in the way of having sex! I'm still a few days away from my "fertile time" but still! I dont have my cycle totally mapped out yet so I dont want that to be the only time that we are trying. We need to get better. Our jobs are just stressful and exhausting so its hard during the week

GTKY: Any Trips planned in the future? I always go down to AZ in march, but besides that none! Hopefully something comes up :):)