3rd Trimester

Registering

Alright I know it's a thing you're supposed to do. But, my sister in law will only be in town the week of the 7th and that only gave us 3 weeks to plan the shower, which was fine, until I was hospitalized, and now I don't think there's time to do a registry. I'm on strict bed rest for at least a week, and I definitely don't trust him to do it alone. So is registering a thing that must be done, or is there a way around going into the store and doing it?

Re: Registering

• You can create a registry online and add anything you want. I created mine online at babies r us and added everything in an hour. You can also do it at buybuybaby or use something like baby list which lets u add from multiple stores
  • Loading the player...
  • Sometimes registering online is better anyway, if you're like me and either don't have access to a lot of stores (fairly small town), or what stores you do have are pretty much miniature versions of the real thing. I had to go to the city to register at Target because most Target stores carry a LOT more than mine does.
  • Most websites will even tell you if the item is carried in store or online only so you can make sure a lot of the items you chose are easily purchasable for your guests.
  • Definitely register online but keep in mind that you won't know quality of products until receiving them. We were set on a few things then when we saw them in the store we changed our minds. So just be prepared to exchange stuff when you are able to.