Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Introduction

Hi all. I'm new, so just thought I would go ahead an introduce myself as that seems to be the custom (and per the guidelines).  I will try to keep this short- I may post a longer version in the sticky thread. I'm 31. No children. I am sadly moving over here after lurking without ever having a chance to post on the birth month groups. 

DH and I were NTNP for about a year when I found out I was pregnant in September. Unfortunately, I guess it was a CP as I started bleeding heavily about 4 days after AF was due. OB said everything looked perfectly normal and that was to be expected since the loss was so early, and there was no need to wait to try again. So we actually tried to get pregnant for the first time the following month (before I ever got another AF). I think getting that BFP made me realize how much I want a baby. I got pregnant again. I just found out right at the 6 week mark that my HCG level is falling fast. I'm just spotting a little right now and had an OB appointment next week to determine how to go forward. I'm so worried that this one won't happen naturally - I think the unknown makes it even harder.  I know both of these MCs were early, but they have still been terribly hard for us. In some ways the first one was worse because it was my first pregnancy. The "magic" was ruined and it seemed so unfair. In other ways the second has been harder. With the first, it was so early that I never had time to get books or make my first prenatal appointment. This time I felt as though I've had to "undo" things (cancel prenatal, return library books, etc.).

I think I may have some questions, but I will wait to ask those. Planning to look around this board a little more (and maybe find some answers) before I post again. Thoughts and prayers for all of us who are here. 

Re: Introduction

• Options
    So sorry you are joining us!!
  • Options
    Hi marie, I agree I am so sorry you had to go through those losses. But glad this community exists to share and support each other. We can get through this together!
    ******TW******Siggy warning
    BFP1 04/24/2015 EDD Dec 2015 MMC 10W5d;
    BFP 2 09/25/2015 EDD June 2016 MMC 9wks; 
    BFP 3 03/22/2016 EDD Dec 6th 2016 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker