November 2015 Moms
Options

Stabby Saturday 10/24

2»

Re: Stabby Saturday 10/24

• Options
    mrsaragon said:
    I'm feeling extra stabby tonight too. Maybe even murder-y. My DH WILL NOT STOP SNORING. The past few weeks have been particularly annoying, but it's now a mixture of snoring, sounding like he has an air leak and moaning. And he refuses to do anything about it to try to help it, not even rolling over onto his side. Doesn't help my dogs snore too. The couch should be a temporary sanctuary but I have a chinchilla downstairs and that nocturnal rodent is annoying the shit out of me too with her chewing and teeth grinding. I've never felt so close to loosing my mind as I am right this moment.
    Lol DH is the one suffering - apparently I've started snoring quite loudly. He said he even went to sleep all the way out in the living room and could still hear me snoring (it's all thanks to pregnancy - I didn't snore before pregnancy!). I told him he needs his sleepless practice too.  :-\"
  • Options
    rachswi said:
    mrsaragon said:
    I'm feeling extra stabby tonight too. Maybe even murder-y. My DH WILL NOT STOP SNORING. The past few weeks have been particularly annoying, but it's now a mixture of snoring, sounding like he has an air leak and moaning. And he refuses to do anything about it to try to help it, not even rolling over onto his side. Doesn't help my dogs snore too. The couch should be a temporary sanctuary but I have a chinchilla downstairs and that nocturnal rodent is annoying the shit out of me too with her chewing and teeth grinding. I've never felt so close to loosing my mind as I am right this moment.
    Lol DH is the one suffering - apparently I've started snoring quite loudly. He said he even went to sleep all the way out in the living room and could still hear me snoring (it's all thanks to pregnancy - I didn't snore before pregnancy!). I told him he needs his sleepless practice too.  :-\"
    This made me smile :) I've moved to the sofa because I kept on waking him up with tossing and turning, and grunting to get up to go to the bathroom... 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    rachswi said:

mrsaragon said:

The other night I was snoring so loud I woke myself up! I also was never a snorer before. Pregnancy is so sexy. Lol.
  • Options
    I am stabby because it is my first day working from home but I have barely received two emails since this morning and have nothing work related to do but cant leave my computer because I am supposed to work – what if suddenly an urgent request comes in ?
    What a way to waste my day ! I am on TB lol... waiting... argh

• Options
    hacharles said:
    My overly crunchy brother makes me stabby often but this weekend he decided to tell me that he is of the opinion that childbirth is an experience that should be had without pain medication. #1 you are a man so you don't understand the pain you are referring to. #2 no woman should feel shamed for the avenues taken to get a baby into this world safely. #3 my experience, not yours, fella.

To men who like to weigh in on childbirth - is say this - Let me punch you in the junk every four minutes for hours on end, and then pass a walnut through your man parts. Then you can have a say in what happens. Usually shuts them right up!!