April 2016 Moms
Options

Too soon to buy Travel System?

Hey ladies! I will be finding out the babies gender next Saturday, Halloween!!! Babies R Us has the cutest perfect Travel System i would want for a baby girl and Target has the perfect one for a boy. They are both on sale and i know they will not be in stock much longer. I want to get one after my appointment. As long as i check for an expiration would you think its okay to get it  now??? I am a FTM and i am very picky! I have had my eye on these for weeks and i just have to have it for my baby! Not really looking to get other stuff until Christmas but i love the TS i have had my eye on! 

Best Answers

• Loading the player...

Re: Too soon to buy Travel System?

• Options
    jasmineahenderson i will have a shower but i will be the one buying the higher priced items. My mom will get a crib but i dont have a lot of friends or family in the position to be able to spend lots of money on high priced baby gifts. I also dont want to leave that up to them and have it on registry and no one buy it. I  will leave the little things to the shower. But the big things i will buy. 
  • Options
    Its a Graco Travel System and the site says their card seats are good for 5-6 years. I can return up to 90 days after purchase. I think i wanna buy it so so i can get the one i want on sale and neatly check the expiration date under the carseat and if it expires soon i will return or exchange within 90 days.
  • Options
    Ready4theParty i will be 23 in February so i do not plan on having any more kids, at least for the next 5 years. This was unexpected since not on BC but i will be on BC after this baby. I look forward to another baby or 2 in the future but not with the next 3-4 years. As long as i can use the car seat with the TS at least until they baby is 12-18 months i will be satisfied. I plan on donating the Travel System if not yet expired to a mom in need once the baby out grwos it.