May 2016 Moms
Options

Friday Ticker Change - 10-23

Week/Fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be?

Re: Friday Ticker Change - 10-23

• Options
    Week/Fruit: 9/green olive

Upcoming Appointments: Not until 11/3, but we get to hear the heartbeat. We can't wait!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: Migraines, bloating, food aversions, back pain, peeing always, fatigue. We are telling our parents and siblings a week from today, can't wait!

Questions for the group: I think I'm starting to feel round ligament pain. Is this too early and it's just gas or can it already happen?

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? This is hard because I like to switch it up. Probably steak, a potato and vegetables. But I love Mexican food. But the thought of a tortilla makes me gag right now.
  • Options
    bookelf221bookelf221 member
    edited October 2015
    Sorry I was at a conference at the end of last week and spent the weekend being super lazy and not touching my computer lol. 

Week/Fruit: 11 weeks - Lime.

Upcoming Appointments: Next week- November 5th. I CAN'T WAIT!

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I would really like to sleep through the night- it's not even getting up to pee- I drank a lot of water before so that hasn't changed- it's the fact that everytime I shift I wake up because my boobs hurt. UGH. 

Questions for the group: I'm good for now :-) 

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? Oh geez. I don't know potatoes and chicken and greenbeans because you can cook it in so many ways. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Heck, I'm just glad someone else is participating on Fridays. I feel like no one ever does!
  • Options
    We should combine Thursday and Friday because hardly anyone participates in Thursday's ticker change, either!  It's kind of surprising to me actually that more people don't.
    Me: 27    DH: 30
    Married in 2011
    Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
    Baby 2: Due May 2016

• Options
    Yea I meant to on Friday but got home from the conference I was at and decided sleep was better. 
  • Options
    Sorry guys! Better late than never I hope!

Week/Fruit: 13w/peach

Upcoming Appointments: Next appt is November 10th. I'm wondering if I'll have a US or doppler...

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I posted this elsewhere but I'm having shortness of breath especially while getting ready in the morning. I have been having lots of RLP, blowing my nose takes courage these days. Nausea and MS seem to be a thing of the past (yayayayayay!!) but I am still oh so very exhausted and I'm afraid I'm never going to have the energy to nest properly. I have a tiny bump now but it isn't big enough to be obviously a bump so pretty sure I just look a little sloppy and odd with a protruding belly.

Questions for the group: Nope!

GTKY: If you could only eat one meal for the rest of your life what would it be? This is so hard! Right now I'm craving Mexican so I'll go with Burritos!!
  • Options

We should combine Thursday and Friday because hardly anyone participates in Thursday's ticker change, either!  It's kind of surprising to me actually that more people don't.

I feel the same way about Tuesday! I'm like, I know there have to be more than 3 or 4 of us that change weeks on Tuesday, right?!? I think a lot of people just don't know what it means, maybe?
  • Options
    I think we should combine the whole week. I seen either April or march does it that way.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options

m6agua said:
    I think we should combine the whole week. I seen either April or march does it that way.
    I'll second this motion.  We usually end up stealing the same GTKY questions anyway. :P
    Me: 27    DH: 30
    Married in 2011
    Baby 1: Stillborn at 27 weeks (April 2014)
    Baby 2: Due May 2016

• Options
    I'll 3rd the motion as well. We need to get this board going!
  • Options
    And I'll 4th it!
  • Options
    I never see this for some reason, until after! What day doesn't have a designated thread yet? Or could it be Sunday? ....I bump a lot on Sunday's....!
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    I think it's posted daily but there are still so many multiple threads being posted that it gets pushed to a different page.
  • Options
    Also if we do it in one everyone can support each other and get to know one another instead of just the people on your day.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    m6agua said:
    Also if we do it in one everyone can support each other and get to know one another instead of just the people on your day.
    That's true- but a lot of other people are so active I feel like a weekly one would just be overwhelming. I like the fact this is a smaller group because of that.