Babies on the Brain

Re-Intro (Loss and DD mentioned)

I am re-introducing myself today after a long time away from the boards.  My name is Sara and I most definitely have babies on the brain!

A little bit of history:  I joined the bump when I went off BCP back in 2012 and was hoping to get pregnant.  We were NTNP and had a surprise BFP in June of 2012.  That ended in a miscarriage at 12 weeks.  I was active on the bump at that time and while we had to wait to try again.  Then I got pregnant again in November of 2012 and loved being a part of this community.  But after a couple of weeks on the BMB I started having serious PGAL brain and just fell off the face of the Earth because I couldn't handle seeing others posting about their losses and I was terrified I would have another.

But throughout the rest of my pregnancy I missed being a part of this community and now that we are NTNP again and thinking about TTC#2 I feel the need to come back AND STAY this time!  There are so many wonderful ladies and so much information here, how could I stay away?  

Re: Re-Intro (Loss and DD mentioned)

• Welcome! I got pregnant in Feb 2013 and didn't really click with my BMB. We are going to start trying for baby #2 in July and I couldn't wait to jump back in here. I love getting to know everyone.

So Welcome back!

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Welcome. Sorry for your loss before. Good luck with NTNP.
    Lilypie Trying to Conceive 21 to 37 day cycle tickers