May 2016 Moms
Options

The day you wake up and realize your morning sickness has piped down...

I will cherish this day like it's gold since it'll probably just come back with a vengeance tomorrow.

Re: The day you wake up and realize your morning sickness has piped down...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Oh my gosh I woke up today (forgot to take my dicligis last night) ready to call in sick to work but instead I'm feeling amazing!!
  • Options

is the day you gain 3lbs in a day. .

wait, sorry, that might just be me.

It's not just you. But I'm fine with the trade tbh
  • Options
    BEST. DAY. EVER. Comes back in the evenings but I can totally deal with that's cos I don't have to work. Loving end of first trimester. Bring on the second
  • Options
    This thread just made me realize that for the past couple of days I haven't felt as crappy in the mornings! Afternoon/evenings have been horrible, but at least it's not all day anymore! Thanks in part to diclegis, probably, but still! Maybe there is a light at the end of the tunnel after all.
  • Options
    I soooo look forward to this. For me, it gets worse right before it gets better. Another 1-2 weeks and I should feel a bit more normal. At least, if it goes like it did with my first pregnancy.

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
    Married: 1/2008 ~ DD#1: 3/2012
    TTC #2: Started 4/2014       BFP 7/30/15   MC 8/3/15       BFP 9/4/2015   EDD 5/16/2016

• Options
    edited October 2015
    That is awesome!
  • Options
    I think mine has gotten worse in the last few weeks. Had to get a prescription for zofran because I just can't function at work when I'm that sick. I hope this is the beginning of the end.
  • Options
    Two weeks of feeling better, and I just threw up for 10 minutes. That was pretty unexpected. Ugh.
    Baby # 1: BFP 10/26/12: Baby girl born 7/1/13
    Baby #2: BFP 9/2/15: EDD 5/15/16
  • Options
    I've been feeling better for about a week now but I still get unexpectedly nauseous, usually when I'm feasting, which promptly ruins my meal lol But at least I don't spend a good 15 minutes in front of the toilet before work anymore! Also it's a little reassuring to still have some tummy issues, I take it as my little bean saying, "Hey mama, don't forget about me!"
  • Options
    Did it stay away?
  • Options

Not there yet, but when I was pregnant with my first, I remember at week 18 eating a piece of pineapple and it was the best thing I'd ever tasted. I just knew the sickness was over...

...this time around, I'm praying it's over more quickly. Week 11 and counting.

• Options
    Week 12 and anxiously waiting!!!!!!
  • Options

Week 9 and while it hasn't been terrible, it has gotten worse this week. Jealous!

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker

BFP 1: 9/15/2013 | DD 5/23/2014
    BFP 2: 9/15/2015 | EDD 5/26/2016

• Options
    I'm at 10 weeks and have felt perfect for the last two weeks, aside from some food aversions. Not that I had it horrible before (I'm one of those lucky ones who haven't barfed yet) and yes you can hate me for it. ;) I mildly freaked out thinking I wasn't pregnant anymore, until my dog stepped on my boob. It reminded me that yes I'm still pregnant and my boobs still hurt. Lol :)