March 2015 Moms
Options

Pregnant Again!!!!

jennjebabyjennjebaby member
edited October 2015 in March 2015 Moms
Hiiii, so my baby girl is just 7months old and I think im pregnant again. :\ my period came back like 3 months ago. It came back normal. My period has been always a normal cycle . So now in October I missed my period and during the morning I have been feeling a little nauseous these past days . I took the pregnancy test last night and it came back with the left line real pink and the right line like a really faint line.

I just cant believe it. Still processing this lol.
Need a little support...advice?

Re: Pregnant Again!!!!

• Options
    First off: Congratulations! (Even if it was unplanned!)

We are trying for #2 right now. No advice from experience, but hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy.
  • Options
    AGM0616 said:

First off: Congratulations! (Even if it was unplanned!)

We are trying for #2 right now. No advice from experience, but hope you have a healthy and uneventful pregnancy.

Awww Thank you!! Hope you guys get what you are looking for!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Advice: Breathe, smile, celebrate!! :) Another baby is a blessing from God, just like the first. Just think if you are pregnant now, your LOs will be close in age, and maybe they will be best friends growing up. Plus, you won't be rusty at all with all the newborn stuff. I had a C-section, so we are trying to wait a little while longer, but we would be more than thrilled to be expecting again. Wait a few days and take another test just to be sure. Until then, just try to relax. :) I'm happy for you either way! 
  • Options

We got the surprise of a lifetime when I got pregnant when our daughter was 4 months old...yep, #2's due date (March 22nd) is 5 days after DD's birthday (March 17th).  It was a SHOCK but now we have made our peace and are super excited.  

Good luck! 

Wow, thank you and congrats to you...Im still getting used to the idea of another baby. My husband is like.....its fine we both are working and we can afford this. I also love the idea of my baby girl having a baby sister\brother close in age.
  • Options
    Aww congrats. I no its hard to believe as it happend to me. My last 2 pregnancy was not planned at all. I got pregnant when my babys wpre 6 months. With my lo now being 7 months its the longest that i habemt been pregnant in 3 years. Yes i cryd the whole pregnancy with my lo but i wouldnt change it for the world. But im still traumatized at the idea of me getting pregnant again with a 5th. The good thing is that i have noticed that my kids have a better connection between them then they do with their older brother. He thanks hes too old to play with them. But as pp said. A baby is a blessing from god. Congrats again.
  • Options
    jennjebabyjennjebaby member
    edited May 2016
    Update: Now im 36 weeks pregnant and in case you dont know im having a Boy. We are all very happy and cant wait for Lucas to get here. We wonder how Annie, our 1 year old is going to react to this.