TTC After a Loss
Options

Chart stalk? and question about bleeding

Hey guys,

I admittedly have done an awful job temping since my loss.  I have been bleeding for weeks, but it has been mostly spotting with some heavier days.  My bleeding stopped about 4 days ago but started again yesterday (so, basically 2 days of no bleeding).  However, I currently physically feel more like I do when I have AF (cramping, sore boobs, bloated) than I did before.  I'm trying to figure out if this could actually be AF, but my chart is useless (see below).  My coverline in the past has been around 97.3 - 97.4, but as you can see I barely registered any temps below that so it's hard to know if I ovulated before I started temping again, or if this is an anovulatory cycle, or if this isn't really AF and just more bleeding.  FWIW, I had still had a positive HPT about 5 days ago and a negative HPT yesterday.  Any thoughts?

Re: Chart stalk? and question about bleeding

• Options
    I would say it isn't AF because a positive HPT 5 days ago wouldn't have given your body time to ovulate in between then and now.  I would just get more consistent with the temping.  Are you trying or benched?  If you are trying then opks can help pinpoint ovulation before and if not then temping will be good so the next AF will be expected.
  • Options
    I'm benched. Still waiting for HCG to drop to zero. It was 113 2 weeks ago but I haven't had a beta drawn since then. I'm guessing it's pretty low now since I got the neg HPT 2 days ago. I haven't been using OPKs because we can't try so we don't really need to predict ovulation. Just temping with hopes of confirming when/that it happens.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    My bleeding stopped around 3 weeks after my d&e, then I got cramps a couple days later and it started again.  A few days after that, a piece of smooth tissue came out and the bleeding stopped immediately.  I think I had a piece of placenta in there that still had blood flow. 

I got what I thought was a very light period (no cramps) about a week or so later, but I still had hcg in my system.  I think that was just breakthrough bleeding, which I'm told can happen when you have a long cycle with no ovulation.  It took about two months for the hcg to finally get to zero.  I'm guessing I was still producing hcg until that piece of placenta came out.
    TTC#1 since Jan 2015
    BFP 2/19/15  •  MMC found at 9 wks  •  D&E at 11 wks (age 36)
    BFP 8/29/15
      •  CP (age 37)
    BFP 11/18/15  •  DD born at 41 weeks <3(age 37/38)

TTC#2 since May 2017
    BFP 10/18/17  •  MMC found at 8 wks  •  Misoprostal at 10.5 wks (age 39)

BFP 2/16/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 4/13/18
      •  CP (age 39)
    BFP 5/07/18  •  MMC found at 10.5 wks  •  D&E at 11.5 wks 
    •  Testing showed it was a girl with Trisomy 22. (age 39/40)
    9/5/18 Diagnosed with diminished ovarian reserve (4-5 follicles, one ovary had none and was very atrophied)

RE says the low egg count is likely causing my recurrent pregnancy loss. Less eggs results in more aneuploidy.

BFP 9/24/18  • 
    CP (age 40)
    BFP 5/11/19  •  Fraternal twins  •  MMC found at 10w5d (Baby A 6w, Baby B 10w)  •  Misoprostal at 11 weeks (age 41)