Babies on the Brain

Baby #3?!

Hello!
I'm Vic. We have a almost 5 y/o (jan 11) and a almost 2 y/o (oct 30). The husband and I have played with the idea of baby number 3 but I've been a little scared! Any moms in here waiting for the perfect timing for baby 3 or 4?

Re: Baby #3?!

• We are currently trying for #3. We have an almost 8 yo and also an almost 5 yo. The 3 year gap was perfect for my boys. And I would like to have had #3 closer to #2, but, things just didn't work out that way. Good luck!!!
  • I just wanted to say our 2 years olds have almost the same birthday. DS is Oct 29th :)

Me 26, Hubs 32
    Married 7.14.12
    DS 10.29.13
    BFP 06.20.16
    *It's a boy!*
    EDD 03.03.17
                                                          BabyFruit Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • 4yo and a 2yo and starting to get baby fever for #3... probably not good timing and our life is crazy.. but if I linger around here long enough someone will convince me it's a good idea anyway!
    Waiting for #3!

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm pretty much in the same boat. I have an almost 5 year old (November) and a 2 year old (turned 2 in August). I'll be taking the plunge and trying for baby #3 in January. Not going to lie, I'm scared! I told myself it's getting to be now or never for me. I don't want more than a 4 year gap between baby #2 and #3.
  • I have an almost 5yo (Feb) and a 3yo (July). I've had baby fever on and off for a while. My husband was always the voice of reason on why we should wait. However, he recently caught baby fever too. Lol. It's not the ideal time for various reasons but we've start NTNP. Since I haven't been off BC for long, so it might be delayed for a year or so if I don't get pregnant this month.
  • Same for us. I don't want a big age gap. Between the 4 y/o and 2y/o I feel is the best age difference. But #2 and #3 will be a little longer gap. Hope all went well for you!
  • The age gap is a big thing for us too. I like them close. My sibling are all far apart, basically grew up and only child! No fun.
  • This is me too! We "tried" this past cycle (just one time unprotected but right at O). I have a 4.5 year old son and an almost 3 year old (Feb) daughter. It's crazy to be back here on The Bump. How things have changed since 2010/2011! I'm nervous to even reveal that we're trying-- people think I'm crazy since I have a boy and a girl.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Tickerimage
  • I want 3, but I haven't had my first yet lol