2»

Re: TWW Wednesday

• Options
    adunkinadunkin member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 12/13

CD/DPO: CD 16/1DPO

Timing: O-3 and IUI on O

Testing Plans: Already testing - testing out trigger and then will keep going because I love to keep the pregnancy test industry in the black

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk
    : I spiked a fever yesterday a few hours after my IUI. I'm pretty sure it's a minor bug, but talk about a mind fuck.

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport? I prefer any sport I don't have to play. I love to watch football. I find golf and weight lift extremely boring to watch.
    ______________________________________________________________________________

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Trying to conceive #2
    Me: 36 - slight DOR (AMH: 1.1), decent OAR; DH: 41 - Morphology 4%
    NTNP July-Aug 2014, ATTC Sept 2014-Present
    October 2014 - CP
    July 2015 - Clomid + #1 IUI = BFN
    September 2015 - Clomid + #2 IUI = CP
    October 2015 - Letrozole (5 follies - yay!) + #3 IUI = BFN
    November 2015 - CP
    December 2015 - CP
    February 2016 - Letrozole + #4 IUI = CP
    April 2016 - CP
    May/June 2016 - IVF #1 and IUI #5 (Estrace + Follistim + micro-hCG + HGH) = BFN

Struggled to conceive #1 2012-2013
    Me: Chronic Pain Condition since 2009, DH: Slightly Abnormal SA
    Clomid #1: March 2013 - BFN; Clomid + IUI: May 2013 CXL; BFP on 4/22/13 = Baby Boy #1 1/1/14

• Options

@halesh5 boo AF sucks

@sd2012 you post BFP here with your regular post most people just add a ********BFP Mentioned********** at the top

@H4aPartyof5 sucky drink all the wine

Month/Cycle: 6/5

CD/DPO: 23/?

Timing: EOD after AF

Testing Plans: trying to hold out till Sunday

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: so I bought more tests last night and I was all set to POAS everyday until AF or BFP but I just couldn’t last time I got all pissy after BFN….I’m trying to be patient and have some sort of willpower

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport? Favorite is hockey least is baseball and basketball sooo boring

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    @misskay913 absolutely not! Poker is already slow, and card playing is only fun if you're playing, not watching.

@H4aPartyof5 sorry about AF :(

**QUESTION**
    What is a "trigger"?? Like, you *make* your body ovulate? That's my guess. Enlighten me please!
    Me: 28
    DH: 29
    Married: 7/4/15
    TTC #1 since marriage
    BFP 11/17/15 -- EDD 7/31/16

• Options
    @KASG "Trigger" refers to a shot to trigger ovulation. Such as ovidrel. It's usually 5000-10000 miu of HCG that signals the body to release the egg (s) that have been maturing (usually with the aid of clomid or injectables) within a 36 hour window. Because it's a lot of HCG a lot of women choose to take tests to make sure they know when it is out of their system (usually 7-10 days) so they don't end up with a false positive. ;)
  • Options
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 26/4

Timing: O-2, O, O+1

Testing Plans: Maybe Halloween. FF has me testing on 11/2

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I really don't have anything to rant or rave about yet... I'm really excited for the rain we're hopefully going to get the rest of the week! I'll attach my chart :)

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport? Fav to watch: Basketball & football. Least: hockey & baseball on TV. I do enjoy going to baseball games though
    Me:23 DH:24
    Married July 19, 2012
    TTC since March 2015
    Early M/C Dec. 2015
    2 fur babies: Thunder- Blue Heeler, Shiner- Lhasa Apso 
  • Options
    Waiting in searing pain for AF..... the cramps have started, light at first, where you question it.... and becoming so unbearable now. I like to wait to make it official before I take ibuprofen because I know your not supposed to take that if you are PG. What is holding me back is I have Ulcerative Colitis and the cramping is similar so sometimes I question it.....

Ughhhh can't wait much longer, the pain is just getting worse and I am becoming completely useless at work as I just sit here holding my lower stomach... WHY MUST THIS BE SO PAINFUL PHYSICALLY on top of emotionally?!?! I can't beleive tomorrow I will be on month 5....

Me - 33; DH - 33
    Dating 1/18/06
    Married 9/21/13
    BFP #1 12/15/15 - C Born 8/27/16
    BFP #2 1/10/20 - EDD 9/8/20

BabyFruit Ticker

• Options
    @KASG "Trigger" refers to a shot to trigger ovulation. Such as ovidrel. It's usually 5000-10000 miu of HCG that signals the body to release the egg (s) that have been maturing (usually with the aid of clomid or injectables) within a 36 hour window. Because it's a lot of HCG a lot of women choose to take tests to make sure they know when it is out of their system (usually 7-10 days) so they don't end up with a false positive. ;)
    @KASG ^^^what she said.  I took Femara/Letrozole CD3-7 and had an u/s on CD12 to check if I had any mature follicles.  I had one so my RE told me to "trigger" at a specific time and have sex at specific times to time everything appropriately.  If you're doing an IUI then you trigger and have the IUI procedure 36 hours later.
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Month/cycle: 4

CD: 25

Timing: ED

Testing plans: I caved. BFN as I expected. Not sure why I even checked, lol. Expecting AF soon since I have pretty short cycles (26-27 days).

R/R/CS: @Bubblegum5586 I couldn't agree with you more.

WHY MUST THIS BE SO PAINFUL PHYSICALLY on top of emotionally?!?! I can't beleive tomorrow I will be on month 5....

• Options
    Month/Cycle: 4/1

CD/DPO: 28/7

Timing: -1, +1

Testing Plans: I was thinking 10 dpo but now I'm thinking Monday which would be 12 dpo making AF 2 days late.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I attached my chart feel free to stalk.. Meh, I'm just not feeling like this is my month, for no particular reason, just one of those days I guess

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport? I really despise all sports pretty equally, does dance count as a sport? Because if so I totally pick dance as my favorite :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    @Bubblegum5586 I know. I just started cycle 5 today and Nov. 1st will be month 5. It feels like we just started trying but at the same time it feels like it's been forever. This blows.
  • Options
    @bcooke314      If its your 1st month charting CM and checking CM and you weren't 100% certain on what you saw, then I'd maybe leave it off your chart.

@cait5413        Thanks for the encouragement.  I've never had to wait till 15 DPO either but with a shorter LP and everything else going on in my life over next week, I just figured I'd wait that long.  I was going to stop temping this month once O was confirmed, but I;m reconsidering that now because of everything that I have going on next week.  At least if my temp drops next week then I'll feel a little better than being completely surprised. So, I don't know.  I also just realized that i'm probably PMS-ing and that could have a great deal of my emotional state today.

@lunanova9      I realized this AM I am probably PMS- ing and that could have a great deal of my current frame of mind. and I REALLY need to get back to the gym.
  • Options
    @crdo - Good luck!! FXing for you! 

Month/Cycle: 22 / 5

CD/DPO: 27 / 12

Timing: -1, +1

Testing Plans: FF estimated AF to arrive yesterday, and still nothing.... I took a HPT this morning and BFN. no signs of AF, no cramps, no tender breasts (which is a usual for my PMS symptoms).... though my headaches are getting worse... but I think I just need new glasses. :) I'll wait and test again Saturday if AF is a no-show. Getting anxious!!! 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:  Rant: MIL is having surgery next week, so my Husband and I will be traveling to go see her (she lives a few states away). I plan on testing before we leave (if AF doesn't show up) but I'm a little anxious about everything. If we do *knock on wood* get a +, I dont want to tell everyone until after we are a little further along just in case.... but I have a big mouth when I get excited... 

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport?
    I love to watch the winter sports - Snowboarding. 
    I hate Baseball, basket ball, ehhhh sometimes football, any other sport.... ?.. lol. 

I'd much rather read a book than watch sports... .I'm not a competitive person, so sports aren't all that entertaining to me.

ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    Thanks for the answers. I had no idea that was even possible. Do people also use that if they're having what appears to be an anovulatory cycle? Just curious. I know nothing about birth control, IUI, IUD, IVF, etc. (I mean, I know what they stand for and the general idea, but not specific stuff. It's interesting, and good to know.)

OAN, yall are really making me want to put in my temps to FF and see the updated chart. Trying to wait til tomorrow to see what that temp does... 
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    @styler91    How long are your LP??  I'm in the same boat as you with the whole not being able to keep a straight face if we were to get a positive this month and going to see family that I maybe wouldn't want to tell just yet about a BFP!!!
  • Options
    @bubblegum5586      I'm sorry about the cramping and thinking it may be AF......I can relate too on the feelings about it taking so long....I didn't think it was going to happen immediately, but I didn't think it was going to take this long either......Hang in there girl!!  Can you guys go away for a weekend maybe or plan a fun date night for next month if you are out this month? 
  • Options
    @KASG you use a trigger when going through monitored fertility treatments.  A doctor has to prescribe it.  You have to actually have a mature follice(s) for it to force ovulation.  If you need to end an annovulatory cycle you take provera or prometrium (synthetic progesterone).
    Married 9/19/09
    Me (32) Dx PCOS, DH (32) SA = Normal/mild morph issues
    TTC#5 July 2017 - 3rd cycle TTC = BFP on 11/12/17 at 9dpo Beta #1 = 96 at 13dpo - Beta #2 = 207 at 15dpo
    TTC#1  starting Nov. 2009
    3 rounds of Clomid + TI and 3 rounds of 7.5 mg Femara + IUI before our BFP on 11/8/10 at 12dpiui
    TTC #2 3rd cycle of Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 4 follies = BFP on 10/12/12 
    TTC#3 July 2014 - Metformin +TI = BFP at 9dpo - Twins, one baby lost at 5.5 weeks 
    Macy Annabelle born at 37w4d on 4/29/15.  Diagnosed with Cri du Chat and passed away on 6/6/15.  Forever in our hearts.
    TTC#4 3rd cycle of Metformin + Femara 7.5mg+Ovidrel+TI = 3 follies = BFP on 12/24/16
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    britters314britters314 member
    edited October 2015
    @MNturnsVA   It's actually my 5th month charting and checking CM (I was using NFP before TTC), so I think I'm getting them right. It's mostly the fact that it was only in the morning that I had EWCM that day plus I have no idea why FF all of a sudden would change its mind with today's temp. I went ahead and left it out because our timing was better if I O'd CD 13 than 14, so it makes me more hopeful :)

Edit: spelling
  • Options

@halesh5 I'm sorry about AF.. totally missed your post this morning when I wrote mine. I would have sent you *Hugs* this morning instead of now.

Me:29
    DH: 25
    Married: August 2014
    TTC#1: February 2015
  • Options
    @styler91 FX for you!!

@bubblegum5586 I have UC too- totally feel you on the mixed signals with cramping! Super annoying and uncomfortable. Hang in there! Sometimes a few cups of mint ginger tea and a heating pad can do the work of an ibuprofen anyway- definitely pamper yourself. Hope you feel better!

Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: 29/8

Timing: ED/EOD

Testing Plans: first thing tomorrow

Rant/Rave/CS: AF is coming Friday. I can tell. Going to test anyway, because I earned it, but I am sure of the outcome. ***TMI*** Bloat and constipation officially in the house, along with sudden acne break out, and mood swings today. Just ready for this cycle to be over and for my Mabis BBT to arrive so I can start fresh. Plus I'm going to drink ALL. THE. WINE.

GTKY: Favorite sport to watch is crossfit games (this totally counts)!!! Least favorite sports are golf and baseball because YAWN.
  • Options
    MNturnsVA said:
    @styler91    How long are your LP??  I'm in the same boat as you with the whole not being able to keep a straight face if we were to get a positive this month and going to see family that I maybe wouldn't want to tell just yet about a BFP!!!

Well, My LP is crazy... my shortest was 8 days, but my longest was 19 days..... 
    On average though, its about 12 days.... so that is what FF is going by.... 

AHHHH I feel so anxious!! my husband keeps telling me "I dont want to get my hopes up" but I'm over here wanting to pee on every test I see!!! haha. 

Good luck to you!!! 
    ME: 24 | HIM: 30
    Dr put me on BC pills at age 18 to regulate period. 
    <3 Got Married July 2013  <3
    TTC: Since Jan. 2014. 
    Diagnosed with PCOS Fall 2014. (Not IR)
    Fertility Acupuncture March 2015 - December 2015
    First BFP on 2/6/2016!

(Typical Cycle length 35-48 days)

• Options
    month/ cycle 4/1

CD 21

Testing plans: my cheapie sticks

R/R/CS: I will start charting next cycle but I made a blank calendar and have been handwriting in OPK results, CM info and fertility microscope results plus when we have sex.  I have always been someone who prefers pen and paper to computers and apps.  I still have a regular paper planner and love paper to do lists!

GTKY:  I like soccer and swimming for fun but I have never been a huge fan of organized sports!  I was more of a theater and music kid.

This is also my favorite thread!  I always appreciate everyones positivety and support to each other.
    TTC since May 2015 with domestic partner of 13 years. Me 33 OH 33.  No ovulation or natural menstruation. Normal SA.
    Diagnosed PCOS February 2016
    First cycle 50mg Clomid 5/3/16, O'd CD 19 BFN
    Second cycle 50mg Clomid 6/1/16 O'd CD 18 BFN
    Third cycle Clomid 6/29/16 O'd CD 16 BFP @11dpo!
    EDD April 3 and praying things work out!
  • Options
    @Bubblegum5586 i'm sorry it's getting frustrating. After chart stalking you, the good news is is that you have clear biphasic patterns :-)
  • Options
    I'm out this cycle, AF today. I guess I'll just have to go through the awesome process of being able to get drunk and HIO feeling normal and not a hormonal mess. One lovely upside! :D
  • Options

I'm out this cycle, AF today. I guess I'll just have to go through the awesome process of being able to get drunk and HIO feeling normal and not a hormonal mess. One lovely upside! :D

I'm sorry. Wine and chocolate?
  • Options
    Mlight28Mlight28 member
    edited October 2015
    Month/Cycle: 7

CD/DPO: 29/11

Timing: -3,-1,0

Testing Plans: probably not, unless AF doesn't show up tomorrow by some miracle. BFN tonight, but I just took it because I'm confused as to why AF didn't show up in full force after the spotting yesterday. I kept waiting all day, and nope.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: So, I'm still here!! I haven't had a LP over 10 days ever, usually 8-10. I've had some cramping for the past couple days that seems to have calmed down, and then brownish tinted CM yesterday and then almost back to normal CM this evening. I don't know what my body thinks it's doing, but it sure knows how to take a girl on a roller coaster. I did have a temp drop to right at CL, so I'm sure AF will be here tomorrow, but I thought she would be here today.
    Sad if this cycle ends tomorrow, but happy for a longer LP I guess. We actually already had our monthly pity party last night because I was so sure it was over.

GTKY--What's your favorite and least favorite sport? I love gymnastics!! I was a gymnast growing up and through high school. It's my favorite Olympic sport to watch too.
    Golf is my least favorite... I would rather watch paint dry than to watch golf.
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    @Mlight28 haha paint dry!
    TTC #1 since marriage

• Options
    Mlight28Mlight28 member
    edited October 2015
    Shoot, meant to add my chart if anybody feels like stalking! The open circle today was because I woke up in the middle of the night and temped, and recorded that. It was like 0.01 away from my alarm clock temp and I just didn't change times. 
    Married 2011
    TTC #1 since April 2015
    Fur child: One awesome Golden Retriever
    IUI August 2016  : Cancelled due to polyp
    September 2016: Polyp removal/hysteroscopy
    October 2016: IUI #1- BFN
    November 2016: IUI #2- BFN
    December 2016: IUI #3 - BFN
    January/February 2017 - IVF + ICSI + PGD
    March 2017 - FET

• Options
    @mlight28 I was gonna ask you to let us (me) chart stalk you lol.

Hmmm...this is good chart-reading practice. I can only compare it to my chart from the last couple of cycles in which the drop was super close to the cover line. Yours isn't so close so...I'm rooting for you!

Now I REALLY wanna update my chart so I can chart stalk myself!
    TTC #1 since marriage