Trouble TTC

New here!

Fishie25Fishie25 member
edited October 2015 in Trouble TTC
I've been lurking around these boards for a while now, but finally decided to create an account and introduce myself!

My name is Liz and my husband and I recently got married (July). We have been TTC since August of last year with no luck. We have talked about getting checked out to find out if there's any certain reason as to why we are having trouble, but we are both pretty nervous and keep hoping that it will happen when it's meant to. Needless to say, every month has turned into a roller-coaster of emotions, for me at least.

You all seem like such a great & supportive group of people and I'm very much looking forward to sharing my journey with all of you!

Re: New here!

• I'm sorry you are here but glad you found us. This group has helped me keep my sanity (until today when I snapped). It helps to have others who don't add in the "just relax and it will happen". Everyone here has various diagnosis and treatment plans so the knowledge pool is amazing. Good luck and I hope you get a bfp soon.
  • Wecome and I hope you do not need to stick around here for long!
    Married May 2009, TTC since November 2012 (Together since 2006 ish - had my eyes on him since 2001)
    Me: 32 (33 in May), Him: 37 (January)

DX: Me: High Prolactin, Possible Autoimmune Disease Issues, though RE not concerned (?)  New RE has a plan!!
           Him: Minor Varicocele, low morphology, slightly low count

History:

Beta 5/9/2016 BFP!!
    Embryo transfer scheduled for April 28, 2016 and beta test May 9, 2016 (day after Mother's Day!)
    Transfer Meds include: Lupron Depot (4/1), Minivelle Patch (every 3rd day), Estradiol (3x daily), Amoxicillin, Progesterone in Oil, Methylprednisonlone. Lovenox and baby asprin added after transfer. 

3/22/16 - Sono Saline ultrasound cyst to be aspirated on 4/1/16 if not cleared up by 3/29 US - It cleared on its own
    Retrieval 3/4/16 - 26 eggs retrieved, 23 mature, 20 fertilized, 14 embryos currently frozen
    Starting IVF Stims on +/- Feb 22, 2016
    HSG scheduled for 1-26-16 - All clear "beautiful uterus" (though inverted)

Switched clinics and now prepping for IVF in February / March

Fourth IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - December, 2015 - BFN
    Third IUI -  CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - November, 2015 - BFN
    Second IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - September, 2015 - BFN
    Started Prolactin Medication October 15 - Levels quickly regulated to with in normal range
    First IUI - CD3-7 100 Clomid w/ Ovidrel Trigger - August, 2015 - BFN
    After no BFPs (ever) First RE/Urologist visit in Feb 2015
    HSG w/ OB, 2014 = all clear
    Trying to conceive since November 2012
  • Loading the player...
  • Welcome and good luck.  I would make an appt to see what is going on.  Have you been temping or using OPKs?  We tried for awhile with no luck and I decided to try OPKs and for 3 mths straight I never got a positive but AF came right on schedule.  Decided to talk to Dr and found out I wasn't ovulating naturally.
  • Thank you everyone! I recently purchased the Clearblue Digital Fertility Monitor so I'm interested to see if that will help at all. If that doesn't work after a few months, I think our next route will definitely be to get checked out (which we have been trying to prolong)
  • agriffin92013agriffin92013 member
    edited October 2015
    I've never used the monitor but I've used the digital tests. I also use the wondfo strips to use in the afternoons since clearblue says FMU
  • Opk's were my final straw to getting things looked at. Welcome, good luck and baby dust for you!!