November 2015 Moms
Options

Miserable - Vent

Hi. There is really no need for comments.....I am miserable. I'm having terrible Braxton Hicks contractions all day - doesn't seem to matter how much I'm drinking (90% water). I'm working full-time still - which I'm sure most of you are as well. I'm exhausted ALL OF THE TIME - as I'm sure you all are as well. I don't want to complain...but I'm really over it. I am having a weak moment. :(

Re: Miserable - Vent

• Options
    I'm there with you :-< I'm so over being pregnant. I just want to have my baby already :((
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ladies....it wasn't a "please don't comment" comment...it was more of a rhetorical thing. Sorry for the confusion.
  • Options
    I have a day like this at least once a week. Everything hurts, I'm tired and I'm hungry. Hang in there, the end is in sight!
  • Options
    wallserve said:

Hi. There is really no need for comments.....I am miserable. I'm having terrible Braxton Hicks contractions all day - doesn't seem to matter how much I'm drinking (90% water). I'm working full-time still - which I'm sure most of you are as well. I'm exhausted ALL OF THE TIME - as I'm sure you all are as well. I don't want to complain...but I'm really over it. I am having a weak moment. :(

Cool story bro.

I'd give my right leg to still be pregnant but, my daughter had other plans. She's currently in the NICU while I'm at home.

I hope you feel better soon. Can you cut back your hours at work?
    photo 978af5ba-08bb-4481-86d8-3ab82265c5c3_zpsc80d6cf2.jpg div align="center">photo f1bdfba8-890a-4221-be22-61d4a9f99eee_zps89ebc57e.jpg
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Hope you feel better soon. I have been having Braxton Hicks too. Sometimes, pretty painful.
    Regarding your work situation, can you talk to your boss and work the rest of your pregnancy from home? I was very lucky that my job has allowed me to work from home from weeks 36 to 38. I will let them know daily after that if I can still work.