Pregnant after IF

**2nd tri check in for 10-19

I can't promise to remember to post it every Monday on time, so feel free to post our 2nd tri check in it you want. Please forgive me if I missed any updates.

This is a weekly check-in for those in their 2nd trimester: weeks 14 through the end of week 27.

Congrats to all the strong ladies who have made it this far! It's such a great feeling and we've all accomplished so much! We are now 1 week closer to the end of this epically long journey we call "infertility".

Please post below a little about yourself, how many beans you have growing inside, if you have found out the sex(es) and what your EDD is. Please also let us know how far you've made it on your journey and when your next appt is and what for.

QOTW: Are you pumpkin obsessed like the rest of the country or not?

Mommies to be:
@marnief - EDD1/12/16 with one little lady!
@Emcarl24- EDD 1/21 with a little boy!
@kelley421- EDD 1/26/16 with two little ladies and one little boy!
@knottie4978096- EDD 2/2/16 with one little boy!
@potatocastillo- EDD 2/5 with a girl!
@shelly333- EDD 2/3 with one bean- waiting til birth to find out the sex- team Green!
@hopes4baby- EDD 2/8 with two little ladies!
@jeannaqueena- EDD 2/21/16 with one little lady!
@Kendragrace1215- EDD 2/24/16 with one little lady!
@eekers- EDD 2/27/16 with one bean- waiting til birth to find out the sex- team Green!
@mrsloriw- EDD 3/11/16 with one little lady!
@fuzzbumble- EDD 3/12/16 with one little boy and one little lady!
@CTinNV - EDD 3/25/16 with a little boy!
@efhoping2010- EDD 4/9/16 with twin boys
TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16

Re: **2nd tri check in for 10-19

• My update: 22 weeks. I feel like I am in the 2WW till V day!! I am pretty sure I am getting gestational diabetes again. I almost can feel my heart racing when I eat the wrong food. I guess it's time to break out the test strips and start checking my sugars. I just wanted to be done with needles and pricks. But really it was a blessing before because I didn't gain as much weight as I would have. I think my sugar drink test isnt for a couple more weeks so I plan to enjoy the sugar while I still can.

QOTW- I do like the pumpkin flavored stuff not obsessed like my BIL who is already storing p-flavored beer for the winter! Haha! When my sis told me this I about died laughing.

TTC#1: 14 months on our own (did HSG, b/w, SA);
    BFP on Cycle 14--TWINS! Identical twin boys stillborn at 19wks(1/9/10)
    3 break cycles; took clomid 50mg, BFP #2 Beta #1 35, Beta #2 338!!! Owen was born 2/11/11! 
    TTC#2: 4 cycles on clomid: BFNs
    BFP #3: Cycle #5 100mg clomid; beta #1 21; beta #2 6=CP 
    Cycle #6 break cycle TTC no meds=BFN
    Cycle #7: 150 clomid+ovidril+IUI=BFN (switched to RE)
    Cycle #8: follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #9 Forced break due to cyst
    Cycle #10 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle #11 follistem+ovidril+TI=BFN
    Cycle#12 Forced break due to cyst, went on BCP; did repeat HSG, Saline U/S
    Cycle #13 IVF: Follistim/Menapur ER 11-30 11 eggs, 5 mature, 4 fertilized and 3dt on 12-3; BFN
    Cycle #14: IVF#2 lupron/follistim/menopur ER 1-22, 19 eggs, 14 fertilized, 5dt on 1-27, BFP!! beta 1: 63, beta 2: 119; EDD 10-15-13; 1 frozen embie
    Miracle Surprise BFP, EDD 10-1-15; saw HB great Betas, 11weeks lost baby MC at home
    Moved forward with FET transfered solo frostie on 6-4-15, beta 1: 315, beta 2: 738, u/s showed one baby on track EDD 2-21-16
  • 26 weeks tomorrow. Started working from home today, major bore. I need my office ladies to chat with on break! I expect to be out of the office until March, which seems like such a long time. DH doesn't really want me to drive anymore, so that and working from I feel like I've lost some degree of independence. Have to keep these babies cooking as long as possible!

Next Tuesday is very busy- glucose test, 845 regular OB apt and 230 perinatal apt. One MFM apt makes for a long day as the drive to Houston is two hours.

I like pumpkin coffee, bread, ice cream (Dairy Queen has pumpkin pie blizzards FYI!) BUT I do not like pumpkin pie or any variation similar.

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Loading the player...
  • @jeannaqueena thanks for taking over the check in! I am nervous about the glucose test also. I think I will lose my mind if I have to go back to needles after such a short break! (And the restrictions...)

Two years, two losses and three IUIs...

We are having TRIPLETS!

EDD 1/26/16

GGB born November 2015!

• Thanks for taking over @jeannaqueena!

26 weeks and 4 days here, I can't believe week 27 starts on Thursday. My glucose screen is next weds, and I'm a little nervous about it too. Other than that, not much new here.

I like most pumpkin things. Mm pumpkin bread....
  • Hi Ladies. 25 weeks tomorrow and GD testing on Monday! Hope everyone is feeling ok! Not much going on over here on my end other than feeling huge LOL 

I am not a fan of pumpkin anything other than them sitting on my porch or for decorations :) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • I'm 19 weeks 4 days and feeling pretty good. I've been pretty sedentary so far but went for a walk tonight and it felt good...trying to get more active slowly but surely. (I quit working out when I had my sub chorionic hematoma around week 7 which is gone now.) My 20-week anatomy scan of baby is Thursday and I can't wait! First off I hope to see that everything is a-ok with our baby girl but I'm also dying to just see her again :).

QOTW: I love pumpkin things but I don't go crazy or obsessed with it. I like the occasional PSL and I bought some pumpkin muffin mix but I don't go out of my way to get everything pumpkin. But I always have to have pumpkin pie at thanksgiving! :)

@jeannaqueena hope you don't have GD again :( I worry a bit about getting it because I eat a lot of sugar- but I really don't have an appetite for anything else.

@Kelley421 funny you like pumpkin things but don't like pumpkin pie? Lol
  • I'm 25 weeks and feeling rather whale-like. I've had a nasty cold and am still coughing 4 weeks later. I just want this cough to go away! Next week I get to back and see if my little one will let us see his face. I have no pics of what his face looks like.
  • Great job @jeannaqueena!!!!

Almost 16 weeks, finally have taken off the nausea bands and am doing ok.  I have an appointment and u/s again next week and then the MFM next month.

QOTW: No, but I do like a nice vanilla steamed milk every once in awhile, I am boring like that.
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• 23 weeks tomorrow and finally can feel our little nugget moving like a champ. I am so happy. Still not really showing which is kind of bumming me out but hey as long as I feel her move I'm happy. We have another ultrasound on 11/9 and then we find out when the dreaded Glucose test is. I'm not too worried about it as I have been trying to stay with my working out to keep my weight under control as I am plus size and the dr didn't want me gaining too much. Fingers crossed it works out!
    So glad to hear everyone is doing well!

QOTH: nope on the pumpkin (with the exception of pie) but apple cider... That's another story! Ha
  • Had another ultrasound yesterday at almost 24 weeks. All was reported as going well with the girls. They were both 1.4 pounds. I just started to feel some kicks which is nice.

@efhoping2010 flavored steamed milk sounds yummy