June 2015 Moms
Options

Does anyone else's baby...?

Here's a thread where you can post weird stuff your LO does and maybe find out... It's not so weird after all.

I'll start.

Does anyone else's baby slam their legs up and down all the time? (Like, violently.)

Re: Does anyone else's baby...?

• Options
    Yes! All the time, especially when I'm trying to get her dressed or change her diaper!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes! When she's on her play mat on the hardwood. Drives me nuts. I put a thick blanket down but she doesn't like it.
    TTC: 1/2014 BFP: 9/24 EDD: 6/8/2015 Sorry for the poor man's siggy...ticker won't load regardless of how many tips I read.
  • Options
    LO doesn't do the leg slam, but DS used to do that especially on his mattress. I found that it was usually resulting from a gas bubble.

@virginiaunicorn11 LO does this when she gets excited. It's like she can't contain her emotions so she wiggles everything she can in glee.
  • Options
    hoodoll82 said:

Here's a thread where you can post weird stuff your LO does and maybe find out... It's not so weird after all.

I'll start.

Does anyone else's baby slam their legs up and down all the time? (Like, violently.)

Yes and mainly just his right one.. He also aggressively does this with his arms closed fists hammering at my face and thinks it's hilarious

• Options
    See? Now I know my baby isn't weird. Or at least for this.

What do all your babies do that you wonder if others do?
  • Options
    @christinabrtn yes my lo did that! Now that you mention it I haven't seen her do it in a few days..
  • Options
    My LO already has two lower teeth, and does all sorts of new funny mouth things.. But it sounds like yours just discovered new and fun. Like mine he will start grunting which of course concerned me, and then he follows up the disturbing noise with a big laugh.. And now he does it all the time, weirdo
  • Options

Does anybody's baby repeatedly suck in their bottom lip all of a sudden? If they do, do you think it's related to teething or just a new discovery of muscle control in the lips?

My LO started doing that about 2 weeks ago! DH thinks it's a sign of teething. I'm not sure, but it did coincide with her first tooth arriving!
  • Options
    LO just started this with top lip. I wonder if there's a tooth about to emerge.
  • Options
    Mine definitely does the arm/leg thing, usually in his sleep and if he's napping lightly he wakes himself up.
  • Options
    Oh man my baby does all of these the sparatuc movement the random leg lift the slamming the feet down and the lip thing. No growling though at least not yet. Does anyone else baby like throw the pacifier?? Mine has started flinging it out of her mouth..
  • Options
    @hoodoll82 Yes! My LO hates socks! Random strangers always mention it to me.
  • Options
    Anyone else's LO hate their swing now? Mine tries to escape every time I put her in now. She cries when I buckle her in. She also hates her bouncer chair now too! She used to love them.
  • Options
    My LO loves to poop when she's in her swing. It's like her trigger. I'm assuming it relaxes her and she lets it all go. She also likes to either hold her ear while she eats or kneed at my breast (reminds me of a kitten trying to get milk). The last few weeks she was into growling, but this week she's discovered how to gargle. So cute.
  • Options
    @Sjeff0816 my LO attempts to wiggle out of all his chairs or swings now if not buckled in! He arches his back and straightens his legs, lifting everything between his shoulders and feet into the air, then drops and does this until he's wiggled out. I guess I should have added that as being something weird he does?! Haha

He isn't upset, at least I don't think, I think he's just doing it because he can. Silly babe :)