Pregnant after a Loss

help?

I just got home from school and went pee abs when i wiped there was blood and a bit on my panties as well. That was about 20 minutes ago. I just checked again and it's light brown and not blood texture. I am having very faint discomfort on the left side, but that could be rlp or my intestines or whatever, right? I called my midwife and am waiting to hear back, I just am trying not to panic. I don't know if I should go to the ER or not..

Re: help?

• I hate it when stuff like that happens on Friday! I would go because that's the only way you're going to find out what's going on and otherwise I'd worry all weekend.
  • Right? Ugh. I'm kind of feeling better, my midwife just got in touch and said she would call soon because she was delivering a baby.
    After that I'll go to the ER if anything escalates. Is that stupid? I'm trying not to overreact.
  • Loading the player...
  • I don't think you'd be overreacting at all, you're pregnant and you're spotting. I wouldn't run in there like a crazy person, but I don't think there's anything wrong with going in general. You could wait on your midwife, though. My doctor always gave me the option of going to the E.R. or waiting for office hours, so she'll probably tell you the same thing. It's good that it turned brown, though!
  • It hasn't been red blood at all, but I'm happy to say it had stopped and the cramping has subsided. If it comes back I'll go in for sure.
  • Wow! I just posted basically the same thing. Same boat as you basically. And the on call doc did not ease my anxiety. It's gonna be a loooong weekend. I hope yours is cleared up soon and you can relax!
  • @Plleriti1 keep me posted! I'm so sorry you're dealing with this too. Feel free to pm me. It's so stressful, but we can get through this. We just need to relax, take it easy, put our feet up and DRINK LOTS OF WATER. Hopefully monday shows up with the LOs still hangin on ♡