June 2016 Moms
Options

^^ Friday Ticker Change 10/16 ^^

NicknShanNicknShan member
edited October 2015 in June 2016 Moms
Hey ladies!! If you ticker changes today, this thread is for you!

How many weeks are you? Fruit size?

When if your next appointment?

Rants/Raves?

GTKY: If you had $100 you had to spend on yourself - what would you do with it?
Married: June 25, 2011
DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

Re: ^^ Friday Ticker Change 10/16 ^^

• Options

7 weeks today! Now a Blueberry :-)

My first appointment is on 10/26 with a nurse only. They just do a blood draw. Then at 12 weeks I will request the NT Scan! They also pull out the Doppler at 12 weeks.

Rants/Raves?
    Rants. One minute my DH is amazing and totally gets "this pregnancy thing" and the next he forgets and gets so angry if I am feeling exhausted. It's frustrating.
    Raves? I am eating meat again and my nausea seems to have gone away!! Yay!!

Right now? Probably go buy skinny jean style maternity pants. I think I only have one pair. :-) luckily my job sometimes does require steel toed boots, so I can make the bootcut last a little longer.

DST T4L

• Options

-7 weeks like you @NicknShan!  

-First (and next) appointment is next week Friday.  They are going to do an ultrasound for dating purposes.  My OB already has my history since we were TTC for almost a year before we got KU but I think the appointment will still be long because I have a lot of questions about our upcoming trip to India (I'll be 10 weeks when I fly out).

Rants/Raves? 

-Dengue fever in India is really stressing me out since I'll be there in 3 weeks.  I hope it cools down in Dehli so the mosquitoes die out.  I've been to India several times and I've never been nervous before but I've also never been pregnant before when going.  ALSO, no wine to help me fall asleep on the 24+ hours of travel and plane rides will equal hell.  

-Massage maybe?  
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    @mkemommy you could probably take benedry to help you sleep on the plane.
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    6 weeks - sweet pea

Today! And then I'll probably have a US in 2 weeks.

Rants/Raves?
    I'm pretty confident I'm going to go with a RCS but every time I see my SIL she tells me all about how I should go to her midwife and do a VBAC because she knows I can totally do it. Ugh. Cause you know, she's a doctor.

Clothes! I hate all of my clothes. None of my old maternity clothes fit.
  • Options
    likeabel said:
    hmmm, forgot about that.  Thank you!  I'll add it to my list of questions for the doctor next week but I thought that an unisom were safe, right?  
  • Options
    @likeabel I had a CS with my first.  I have no interest for a VBAC.  My birth experience was awful the first go around, and I want is a healthy baby that I get to hold in my arms after he/she is born.  I will most definitely be a RCS and proud of that decision.

People that try and write your birth plan for you can shove it.

DST T4L

• Options
    mkemommy said:

likeabel said:

hmmm, forgot about that.  Thank you!  I'll add it to my list of questions for the doctor next week but I thought that an unisom were safe, right?  

Yeah I think that's fine too. Just ask your DR what's best to do! You'll feel better if you actually sleep which in the long run is better for your LO!
  • Options

How many weeks are you? Fruit size? 7 weeks! blueberry! Mmmmmm...now I want blueberries

When if your next appointment? My first appointment is Nov.3rd

Rants/Raves?
    I had no nausea all day yesterday (after 2 weeks straight it was wonderful) until around 8:00 pm when it hit me like a ton of bricks! I was up so sick all night! This baby better be cute! (I kid I kid!)
    GTKY: If you had $100 you had to spend on yourself - what would you do with it? Get my hair and nails did!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    - 7 weeks, the size of a blueberry! I know it's not big not starting from a poppy seed that much growth is astonishing to me!

- Next appointment is today! Just a prenatal care appointment I believe with my nurse.

Rants/Raves? Lol every time I turn on MTV all that's on is 16 and pregnant. Nothing annoys me more than people who have babies that need to be on welfare and don't have steady jobs and or are 16.. Butttttt I'll keep my mouth shut on that one ;)

GTKY: If you had $100 you had to spend on yourself - What would you do with it. Go to the Dunkin Donuts that's by me and have a field day :)
  • Options
    6 weeks, the size of a sweet pea

Tuesday at my fertility clinic

Rants/Raves? 
    I worry about every little twinge, tick, and oddity and obsess over whether or not I should be worried. It's very annoying.

Starbucks and a mani/pedi.  
    Married: 7/4/2010  Me: 39 DH: 45
    MC: November 2011
    Failed IVF: November 2014
    FET:  9/23/2015 and now pregnant!

• Options
    6 weeks! I have a little sweet pea! 

When is your next appointment?
    I get an ultrasound in 2 weeks to date the pregnancy, and then my next "real" appointment with my OB is not until the end of November! My doctor is apparently going out of town for like a month or something because they couldn't fit me in any earlier than that. Oh, well. 

Rants/Raves? 
    I'm getting angry at the stupidest things. So far I've been able to control myself pretty well on the outside, but on the inside I'm getting SO mad over things like...not being able to open a jar right away...or dropping something. Thankfully I haven't been getting angry at DD or DH, for some reason it's just over the tiniest things. 

Right now, I'd probably get a massage! Or I'd buy one of those awesome pregnancy pillows...
    Nov 17 BMB May Siggy Challenge: Mother's Day Fails

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    mkemommy said:

likeabel said:

I have the flu right now and my OB said both unisom and Benadryl are perfectly fine. Obviously still ask your doctor since everyone is different.

4! Poppy seed - teeny tiny!

Nov 19 is the first one. I really want an u/s so I may call and see if I can request one? It will be 8 weeks then.

Rants/Raves?
    I'm sure ya'll are tired of my ranting endlessly about me having the flu and being miserable. So I'll spare you haha.

Massage!!!! Always a massage!!!
      Anniversary

• Options
    How many weeks are you? Fruit size? 5 weeks - an apple seed.

When if your next appointment? First appointment is 11/10

Rants/Raves? I really want to tell my mom, but they live halfway across the country and I really want to tell her in person. My parents are coming to visit next week, so I'm waiting. But it's so hard!!

GTKY: If you had $100 you had to spend on yourself - what would you do with it? I agree with others; a massage would be great!
  • Options
    How many weeks are you? Fruit size? 6 weeks- sweet pea! 

When if your next appointment? Next ppointment is 10/21- Wednesday! 

Rants/Raves? Really hoping everything looks good on Wednesday and we see 8 days of growth on the ultrasound compared to the last appt! 

GTKY: If you had $100 you had to spend on yourself - what would you do with it? I agree with others; a massage would be great!
                                                                Lilypie Pregnancy tickers 

Met 9/2001
    Engaged 3/15/2006
    Married 5/19/2007
    DD 12/12/13
    DS 6/6/2016

M/C 9/29/18 @ 6w
     BabyFruit Ticker
    Our little tie breaker due 8/1/19!  <3

• Options
    I'm a friday ticker changer after going to the dr! WOOHOO for closer due dates!

How many weeks are you? Fruit size? 7 weeks- blueberry

November 11th is my next checkup.

Rants/Raves?
    Not pregnancy related...I got misdiagnosed with heart disease this week, only to find that my heart is completely healthy other than anxiety causing palpitations. It's been quite the rollercoaster, and Im not happy with that doctor to say the least.

I also want/need more maternity jeans! And I want good comfy high belle wasted ones that look good. No cheapo jeans from Ross this time.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker