Pregnant after a Loss
Options

Implantation bleeding ?

Has anyone experienced implantation bleeding? If so is it common ? Is it normal? Does it mean anything? I spotted for one day and it was only when I used the bathroom a few times and wiped. Nothing in my underwear. Right smack dab in between ovulation and my next expected menstrual cycle. Wondering if it could have been implantation bleeding

Re: Implantation bleeding ?

• Options
    Its never happened to me, but what you're describing sounds like it! I've read posts where they've already gotten positive pregnancy tests and they're hoping that bleeding is caused by implantation, but I think it would happen more around the time you're describing. Good luck!
  • Options
    I didn't have implantation bleeding but I did have implantation cramping and it was right at the time you're talking about.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yes I am definitely cramping. Last time I confused that with menstrual cramps. The two week wait to take a test is killer when you're waiting for it huh?

I didn't have implantation bleeding but I did have implantation cramping and it was right at the time you're talking about.

• Options
    I cramped, too! All good signs.
  • Options
    I had implantation bleeding a few days after ovulation this time. It was barely enough to notice when i wiped. I never got it with the other three. :)
  • Options
    I had implantation bleeding with my previous pregnancy, and assumed it was a really weak period! About 10days after Ovulation I had dark brown spotting, but as you said, more like a swipe on the toilet paper. It happened sporadically over 3 days and then disappeared. Had nothing this pregnancy, so it really it subjective to the woman and the particular pregnancy! Good luck!!
    1st Pregnancy: EDD 12/31/15; Diagnosed Turner's with terminal cystic hygroma 13wks; induced at 14wks, +3 d+c's.
    2nd Pregnancy: BFP 10/8/15; EDD 6/21/16

• Options
    This sounds very similar to what I'm experiencing. My period isn't due for 10 more days! Did you end up getting pregnant in October?