May 2016 Moms

Ticker Change Wednesday 10/14

Week/Fruit:

Upcoming Appointments:

Rants/Raves/Symptoms:

Questions for the group:

GTKY: What is the last good book you read? Why did you love it? (Stole from Tuesdays, like there question :)

Married to my Soul Mate since 09/06/09

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks

Re: Ticker Change Wednesday 10/14

• Week/Fruit: 9/Green Olive

Upcoming Appointments: Still waiting... Oct 26th.....

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I am super tired and I have been getting bad headaches. I have an upset stomachache but as long as I keep eating it is good. Sadly I am gaining weight because of it.

Questions for the group:

GTKY: What is the last good book you read? Why did you love it? I just read the new
    Rick Riordan The Summer Sword. I love that he is doing a new mythology with the Vikings and as a middle SS teacher his books get my kids to understand Greek and Roman mythology much faster than I can do it. Loove it :) Also his book was great because he has a Muslim main character and character who cannot speak. Love his diveristy in this book.

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks
  • Week/Fruit: 9/green olive

Upcoming Appointments: Nov 10

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: My nausea lightened up a bit this afternoon and it was the best. I felt like a normal human for a few hours!

Questions for the group:

GTKY: What is the last good book you read? Why did you love it? Ha - I rarely ever get to read for fun. It was Car Bombs and Cookie Tables: The Youngstown Anthology. It's a book of short stories about the culture of Youngstown, OH.

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Loading the player...
  • gamommyx3gamommyx3 member
    edited October 2015
    Week 11 - lime

Appointment. ...nt scan a week from tomorrow. First baby so no idea what to expect from that...

Symptoms. ... I'm soooooooooo tired. I start out the day thinking about how productive I'll be after work, and then when I actually get home I basically pee, lay on the couch, and repeat.

Last book: The Husband's Secret by Liane Moriarty. Love all her books.
  • SpylonSpylon member
    edited October 2015
    **I have changed my username due to thinking mine was lame, and figured it was early enough to do so. I used to post as MrsCase14**Just got back from holidays, missed the ticker change!Week/Fruit: 8/wild strawberry or half a lego block

Upcoming Appointments: My first appointment with my midwife is next Wednesday. I'm very excited for it.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I know I shouldn't complain because my symptoms are very mild, but I am tired of being tired. I'm exhausted whether I have a busy day or I do nothing. Also, this week baby decided he/she does not like meat. I want to cry.

GTKY: What is the last good book you read? Why did you love it? I just finished Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson, the Bloggess. It was absolutely hilarious, like laugh out loud funny. I really needed that.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Spylon said:
    **I have changed my username due to thinking mine was lame, and figured it was early enough to do so. I used to post as MrsCase14**Just got back from holidays, missed the ticker change!Week/Fruit: 8/wild strawberry or half a lego block

Upcoming Appointments: My first appointment with my midwife is next Wednesday. I'm very excited for it.

Rants/Raves/Symptoms: I know I shouldn't complain because my symptoms are very mild, but I am tired of being tired. I'm exhausted whether I have a busy day or I do nothing. Also, this week baby decided he/she does not like meat. I want to cry.

GTKY: What is the last good book you read? Why did you love it? I just finished Let's Pretend This Never Happened by Jenny Lawson, the Bloggess. It was absolutely hilarious, like laugh out loud funny. I really needed that.

Ohh, do not worry you did not miss the last week. Last week on Wednesday Bump decided that we would delete the new discussion  button so I could not put up our ticker change :(

BabyFruit Ticker

MC 10.23.15 @ 10 weeks

• Spylon said:

Ohh, do not worry you did not miss the last week. Last week on Wednesday Bump decided that we would delete the new discussion  button so I could not put up our ticker change :(
    TB is being so weird!! I just bought a new tablet, but I can't post from it. The app just refuses to bring up my keyboard. WTF.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018