Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Twatwaffle Tuesday

2»

Re: Twatwaffle Tuesday

• Options
    ***Probably TMI***

My nipples are being twatwaffles today. They are swollen and hurt like bitches and my boobs aren't even looking bigger, the usual bonus of hurty tits. Of course they are triggering my symptom spotting BS brain. Can we start a symptom spotters anon thread? Hi my name is noelietrex and it's been 22 days since I last symptom spotted. I am aware that these are all probably PMS symptoms but my sad desperation has me blowing them way out of proportion and hoping they mean I'm totes KU mcgotes. Grant me serenity to accept the symptoms I can not change, to see logic where I can, and the wisdom to know that PMS and KU symptoms are the same!
  • Options
    ***Probably TMI*** My nipples are being twatwaffles today. They are swollen and hurt like bitches and my boobs aren't even looking bigger, the usual bonus of hurty tits. Of course they are triggering my symptom spotting BS brain. Can we start a symptom spotters anon thread? Hi my name is noelietrex and it's been 22 days since I last symptom spotted. I am aware that these are all probably PMS symptoms but my sad desperation has me blowing them way out of proportion and hoping they mean I'm totes KU mcgotes. Grant me serenity to accept the symptoms I can not change, to see logic where I can, and the wisdom to know that PMS and KU symptoms are the same!
    dude, that sucks. Hurt titties should ALWAYS equal bigger titties, and it is totes unfair when they don't!

My twatwaffle today... parents that want me to write an educational accomadation plan for their children that I legally CANNOT write without a diagnosis of some kind. They want all kinds of modification and support, but not the testing that deems that support necessary. Sorry lady, I am not going to risk my job and my license by giving your kid special treatment.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    The people who are delivering my phone screen guard. New phone here, but not using it without screenguard. Backup phone is ancient.

Married for 4 years, TTC for 1.5 years
    Unexplained infertility

History: 
    Hypothyroid, under control
    Low ovarian reserve
    2 IUIs
    IVF #1 no luck
    IVF #2 ongoing