March 2016 Moms
Options

weekly ticker-change check-in (10/12)

2»

Re: weekly ticker-change check-in (10/12)

• Options
    Weeks/Size: 19 weeks today!
    Team (pink/blue/surprise): Team I don't know yet! Our anatomy ultrasound isn't until week 20, so we have no clue!

What's new with baby?: I'm feeling a lot more movement than last week. The baby especially seems to kick whenever I curl my legs up to my chest (I like to sleep like that). Maybe it squishes him/her.

Appointments?: Two next week--one to hear the heartbeat, one to see the baby!

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?:
    Not really... I keep saying I'll shop for more stuff, but I hate shopping so I haven't done any of it yet.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Well, last night I got a new symptom! My left breast suddenly leaked all over the place as I was going to bed... I was falling asleep when I felt something wet. Lo and behold, it was my boob. That hasn't happened before. My husband was a little grossed out.

GTKY: biggest pet peeve? "My turn offs are rude people, mean people and... people who aren't nice."

• Options
    Time for some breast pads @AlphabetFish.  And in a pinch, cut a panty liner in half and stick to your bra. 
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Weeks/Size: 18 weeks, sweet potato
    Team (pink/blue/surprise): As of our last appointment, were pretty sure we're team blue. Waiting for anatomy scan to confirm.
    What's new with baby? Finally feeling some movements, mostly when I'm sitting down.
    Appointments?: Anatomy scan on November 2.
    Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: Nope, just spending time every weekend unpacking boxes and organizing stuff for baby's room Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: pressure in my abdomen which concerns me a bit, but things are growing so I'm trying not to freak myself out. Acne has been horrible. Questions?: How much pressure are you supposed to feel at this point (abdominal)? I've gained 10 pounds so I know that must be some of what I'm feeling.
    GTKY:biggest pet peeve? Common spelling and grammar errors. I would personally like to teach everyone how to correctly spell the word "definitely".

• Options
    @mshukh I have been craving grapefruit for a few weeks now. I bought the little cups so I can bring them to work and I literally have eaten one everyday. But I also have been aversive to sweets especially richer/heavier ones like cookies or cakes. Normally you couldn't keep me away from them, but now I'm lucky if I can finish a whole jockstrap chip cookie. It is so weird!
  • Options
    I don't think I could finish a whole jockstrap chip cookie either, @Stormiewinter :P

March 2016 siggy: babies - expectation vs reality

Brian's Whovian wife (5/'09) 
    AP, BF, BW, CD, CLW, CS, ERF, Catholic mama 
    to Evan (7/'10), Clare (8/'11), Dean (3/'14), ^F(12/'15)^, Rose (3/'16)
    *no longer a Timelord ~ WibblyWobbly BabyWaby is here!*
    <3 but i still feel bigger on the inside <3
     Autism mama! 
  • Options
    @stormiewinter I was wondering what the jockstrap chip cookie was ;) 

Yes, cookies, cakes, pies, chocolate...

imageimage

• Options
    Weeks/Size: 19 weeks/mango

Team (pink/blue/surprise): Surprise!

What's new with baby?: 5 senses developed

Appointments: went for the anatomy scan today! It was pretty cool

Are you doing anything new to prepare for baby?: I got serious about exercising this week and started going back to ballet class.

Symptoms/Rants/Raves/Cravings: Headaches!

GTKY: biggest pet peeve?

Way too many! I guess I'll go with people who don't merge properly and then get mad that you didn't let them in. And people who don't accelerate!
    Pregnancy Ticker