May 2016 Moms
Options

**Weekly Symptoms Thread (10/12-10/18)**

2»

Re: **Weekly Symptoms Thread (10/12-10/18)**

• Options
    Progress: 7weeks 5 days

Symptoms: morning sickness is a pain in my butt right now. As soon as I hit 7 weeks it's like a flip switched and while I'm not throwing up I can barely eat anything regardless of how hungry I am. Is it just me or is breakfast the WORST meal of the day? I now have to take my prenatals at night otherwise I get insanely more nauseous through the day. Bloating is also annoying and I already look about 15 weeks pregnant
  • Options

Progress: 8 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: I'm always hungry. But I only want carbs. In the last few days, I'm having a super hard time with meat. I had an amazing steak the other day, but after three bites I gave it to DH and ate extra potatoes. I had perogies for breakfast today.  And I am just so tired...

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Progress 10wks 3 days

Symptoms: mood swings like crazy!!! Oh lordy. Tons of nausea but nothing ever comes up its just heaves...I'd rather puke and get it over with.

Rants/raves: this baby only allows me to eat meals. And by meals I mean real food...fully prepared meals. Oh you had supper 2 hours ago and you're hungry? Better cook something else Cuz if you eat those crackers or any other snack food you'll be heaving for hours! Oh and you made enough for leftovers? Better not open the container or you're right back to heaving! My grocery bill is going through the roof!
  • Options
    Progress (week/day): 10 weeks, 6 days

Symptoms: Constant burping. Not a huge belch. Like tiny little ones at a time. I was like this on my last pregnancy and I have no absolute relief unless I let out a huge burp. I can feel all the pressure in my chest and there's only so much Tums I can take. 

Rants/Raves/Questions: With this acid reflux I have, I know for a fact...this baby will have acid reflux like my first. I understand that it's normal to be miserable in the first trimester. I was telling my husband that after this pregnancy, I AM done. 
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Progress (week/day): 7w 6d

Symptoms: :-&:-&:-&NAUSEA! NAUSEA! NAUSEA! My husband bought me those sea bands to wear. I wasn't really feeling that much of a difference when I was wearing them. I was projectile vomiting Tuesday (TMI). But surprisingly, I was actually good yesterday! Only a bit of mild nausea in the evening. I thought that my stomach was finally starting to calm down. 

Today.... boy was I wrong. I also didn't put on my sea bands so now I feel like I'm riding a roller coaster. I am completely debating whether or not to stay at work for a full day.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Definitely ranting a bit. My husband has become a drill sergeant with me and this pregnancy. My gym instructor told us that she would ideally like to see us at the gym 3 times a week. My husband has taken this waaaaay too seriously. I was feeling crappy on Tuesday (threw up in the morning), and he STILL forced my butt off the couch and into the gym. Today is another day we are supposed to go and I know he wont let me get out of it no matter how I feel. (Well... maybe if I puked on his feet before we left he might give me a pass... actually... that might not be a bad idea) 
    >:)
  • Options
    Progress: 10w4d

My m/s has pretty much gone away. I'm still tired, but I feel SO much better without the nausea!
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    Progress: 9w5d

Holy heartburn. Seriously I complained about heartburn before I got pregnant but seriously, never again. I changed up my diet a bit and started sleeping with my head more elevated and that's seemed to help a little. Also, chewing gum. Apparently saliva can neutralize stomach acid and chewing gum stimulates saliva production so I'm currently obsessed with gum. It just really sucks that all the things I can currently eat without gagging are absolutely horrible for heartburn.

Nausea is a little better... More manageable at least. I'm hoping I can make it through without actual vomiting (knock on wood).

I'm feeling what I assume is stretching/RLP. If I walk too much or sit the wrong way too long I get little cramps/pains by my hip joints. It goes away overnight or if I rest for awhile so I've been trying to take things a little easier.
  • Options
    @m6agua and @yogahh if it makes you feel better, I haven't really had any morning sickness symptoms either; I have had . My doctor said that it's pretty normal and only 50% of women experience actual sickness. Since my doctor isn't worried, I'm not either. I've also had the pain in my left lower hip area. 
  • Options
    @mrstmoose thanks! I haven't seen my doctor yet and I think I've been getting in my own head too much lately. I have my first appointment next Wednesday and it can't come soon enough.
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    mrstmoose said:
    @m6agua and @yogahh if it makes you feel better, I haven't really had any morning sickness symptoms either; I have had . My doctor said that it's pretty normal and only 50% of women experience actual sickness. Since my doctor isn't worried, I'm not either. I've also had the pain in my left lower hip area. 
    I am good now. Doctor basically told me I was being silly. Just seeing the HB put my mind at ease :)

cat fail animated GIF

• Options

Progress (week/day): 7w 6d

Symptoms: :-&:-&:-&NAUSEA! NAUSEA! NAUSEA! My husband bought me those sea bands to wear. I wasn't really feeling that much of a difference when I was wearing them. I was projectile vomiting Tuesday (TMI). But surprisingly, I was actually good yesterday! Only a bit of mild nausea in the evening. I thought that my stomach was finally starting to calm down. 

Today.... boy was I wrong. I also didn't put on my sea bands so now I feel like I'm riding a roller coaster. I am completely debating whether or not to stay at work for a full day.

Rants/Raves/Questions: Definitely ranting a bit. My husband has become a drill sergeant with me and this pregnancy. My gym instructor told us that she would ideally like to see us at the gym 3 times a week. My husband has taken this waaaaay too seriously. I was feeling crappy on Tuesday (threw up in the morning), and he STILL forced my butt off the couch and into the gym. Today is another day we are supposed to go and I know he wont let me get out of it no matter how I feel. (Well... maybe if I puked on his feet before we left he might give me a pass... actually... that might not be a bad idea) 
    >:)
    @sosweet487 - LOL'd at your nausea description. I couldn't have said it better. I just got a call from my OBs office telling me they sent a prescription for an anti-nausea drug to my pharmacy, and now I'm all like

• Options
    Progress: 11w6d

My nausea is subsiding, dare I say, it is almost all gone - just a little in the evenings. It's definitely getting easier to get up and out in the morning too, I was actually on time to work yesterday and today. New this week are daily headaches but I'll take them over MS any day. Also feeling a lot more pulls and pangs in the ol' ute area. I kind of like them because I know it means my body is doing it's thang.

• Options
    @josie12367 hope you feel better soon!

10w 5d

Am nervous because am feeling like symptoms are disappearing. My energy today was amazing, and I never once got sick. Up until this past weekend this pregnancy has been BRUTAL with tons of m/s and fatigue. My boobs are still sore now but that's it. Like I said, I'm getting really nervous. Anyone else losing their symptoms?
  • Options
    blaisdew said:

10w 5d

Am nervous because am feeling like symptoms are disappearing. My energy today was amazing, and I never once got sick. Up until this past weekend this pregnancy has been BRUTAL with tons of m/s and fatigue. My boobs are still sore now but that's it. Like I said, I'm getting really nervous. Anyone else losing their symptoms?

Totes normal. Nothing to worry about!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    blaisdew said:

10w 5d

I had a doctor's appointment today because I freaked out this weekend because my symptoms were going away. I'm 10 weeks 1 day. Everything is fine and the ultrasound tech was like "just be glad no more nausea!"
  • Options
    Progress: 8 weeks 1 day

Symptoms: As of today I officially cannot zipper some of my dress pants! (Consider this also a rant) I had a complete meltdown today because I'm still trying to hide the pregnancy for a few more weeks. I felt like I was bulging out of everything I put on! I think I'll be maternity clothes shopping this weekend!
    Also: queasiness especially after eating, really sensitive nose, crying at the drop of a hat and feeling worn out by 2pm.

Rants: Tonight I cried because my hubby picked up Chipotle and I accidently texted him to get me a side of cheese instead of a side of chips. Such a silly, no big deal thing but the chips were what I was craving and I was so upset with myself for already having pregnancy brain.
    Raves: After having a MC in the spring and a scare of spotting the past two weeks, we've had 2 u/s confirm baby is growing and that little heart is beating away. I'm finally starting to feel optimistic about this pregnancy!
  • Options

So today, at 7 weeks 4 days, I woke up super bloated. I have to wear a belly band and my belly hurts even just to touch. I look about 5 months pregnant.

My assumption is that it is gas or something but it hurts so bad. Anyone else dealt with or dealing with this?

• Options
    10W5d

Yesterday I posted that my m/s was gone. Today was worse than ever! I shouldn't complain as I have never actually thrown up, but I came as close as I've come this morning on my drive to work. 

I do feel less bloated and such, which is good. Can't wait for the second tri!!
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16 

• Options
    9 weeks, 5 days and symptoms are pretty much gone. Still a little tired and bloated, but other than that not much to say. Even my peeing has decreased a TON. I am noticing I am more hungry. I am now a 2 breakfast eater, and have lots of snacks during the day. Finally able to stomach more healthy foods again! But I don't feel like crap, and thank God that this pregnancy has been pretty easy so far. Especially since I was so worried about the lack of symptoms. Glad my OB set me straight on that!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    UPDATE: So far I'm about the same as I was on Monday. My entire stomach just feels uncomfortably tight, and crampy. I'm still getting sick periodically as well. Now i'm terrified i'm going to lose this baby because of all of this, because I can't tell what is stomach issues, and what are possible uterus issues. The earliest the labs from the ER will be back is on Tuesday which is the exact day we leave for Texas. So if I did need antibiotics or medications, I have no idea how I would even go about getting them because once I leave i'm doctorless basically. I also not looking forward to spending hours in a car with the issues i'm having....I have no idea what to do about anything....I'm in tears over all of this because I'm a control freak, and everything feels out of control right now. Plus, what happens if the labs come back completely normal?? Then I have no answers, no solutions, and I still feel like shit :((

I just needed to vent somewhere. I can't vent to my DH because i'm worried about how stressed out he is already. He leaves for Korea shortly after we get to Texas...
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    @josie12367 ::hugs:: I'm so sorry that you're still waiting on answers and uncomfortable! Is it possible for you doctor to electronically send a script to a pharmacy along the way if you need antibiotics? Thoughts and prayers for you that your doctor figures this out and is able to get you feeling better again!
  • Options
    @kbrands7 Thank you....yes, that'll most likely end up being what happens. I'm worried though because the ER doctor mentioned that if I needed antibiotics they would have to be given by IV most likely. Hopefully that's not necessary though and if I do need medication they can be in pill form. I guess all I can do is stay hydrated, and keep taking Tylenol for the pain.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes

• Options
    That's rough, @josie12367.. I really hope things work out for you. Sending some positive vibes your way.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    My head WONT STOP ITCHING and my ears. I look like I have issues ! Also general queasiness and fatigue . Ugh . Feel worse at weekend the joys
  • Options
    Progress: 10wks 2ds.

Symptoms: The nausea is playing second fiddle to the headaches. And the hunger is real. I can eat more foods but I get nauseous when I eat more than a little but then I'm mad hungry after I finish eating. Snacking is no longer fulfilling but is my only option. Sigh.

Rant: Everybody knows I'm pregnant but they are still trying to run me ragged. I was only at work for 4 hrs but it felt like a whole day. Was out for 2 hours when I got home. Course then I was starving and blinded by headache pain. I just want to rest. And rest well.

Rave: Had unexpected appointment today because of infection issues but did get the reassurance of hearing the heartbeat with a fetal doppler. Was worried with the reduction of ms symptoms and no weight gain. baby is alive and kicking. :)>-
  • Options
    Progress: 8 weeks 3 days
    Symptoms: a little nauseous and extremely tired.

RAVE: I bought an at home Doppler during my last pregnancy and I decided I would try it a few days ago. I wasn't able to find anything, but I tried again yesterday and I found the baby's heartbeat! I am beyond excited :)
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker