Success after IF

Clomid Gonal -F Ovidrel IUI protocol

edited October 2015 in Success after IF
Hi I was wondering if anyone on here has had a successful pregnancy as a result on this type of protocol? my new Re has me doing this protocol instead of my previous protocol of a clomid ovidrel iui that worked and resulted in me getting pregnant with my precious son .Just looking to hear how successful this has been with other people . Is it common for Re's to switch protocols based on age that's the only reason I can think of for adding an injection in the mix ? Thank you!

TTC since 2012 

Dx : DOR

IUI #1 (Follistim switched over to Menopur injections) - BFN

Attempted IUI #2 (Menopur injections only cycle) better response on the Menopur then the Follistim combination treatment cycle however my cycle was still canceled due to my eggs not maturing and follicles not growing enough on a high dose of Menopur (Re said I could try a cycle of comid + ovidrel  for an IUI) for my second IUI( praying this works for us)

Clomid + Ovidrel protocol worked still a BFN as a result

Attempted cycle  Clomid  + Ovidrel protocol for IUI # 3 (Unable to do this cycle due to a cyst)

IUI # 3 Clomid+ Ovidrel protocol - BFP    Beta #1 752  Beta #2  1536    Beta #3 3797

EDD 10/27/14

Our sweet baby boy arrived on 9/2/14 TTC # 2 Conceived without help- June 2015 July 2015- Miscarriage ( blighted ovum)
March 2016 (ectopic pregnancy) :( 

Lilypie Premature Baby tickers