2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone still suffering with sickness?

Hi Guys
I'm 14.5 weeks, still suffering with HG really badly, is anyone else or can anyone advise as of when theirs stopped?
Thanks

Re: Anyone still suffering with sickness?

• Options
    Morning sickness just came back this week  :((

I was so hoping I had seen the last of it. 

• Options
    I had been feeling better the past week or two, but yesterday I was really nauseated all day. Go figure.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Was sick all day today. Booo!
  • Options
    I'm not as nauseated all day like I was, but my night time nausea is still strong. I can eat supper, but 2 out of the last 3 nights I've finished eating and felt sudden strong nausea and was immediately rushing to the toilet to be sick. I'm 14w6d so hopefully it will ease up soon for all of us!
  • Options
    I also had HG and mine ended when I was 20 weeks, but I was also pregnant with twins so it could have also been longer for me because I had double the pregnancy hormones. It's different for everybody unfortunately, but it will go away sooner or later (just not as soon as we would expect it).
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I have acupuncture booked in at the end of the week for my last resort - I will let you know if it helps, if it does it could be worth a go!
  • Options
    I'm just over 12 weeks, and mine went away over the weekend.  But, it returned as soon as I came back to work today.

It's always worse at work.  Several reasons I think- brushing my teeth not so long after eating, driving right after eating/brushing, and then starring at a computer screen and going over tedious documents and transcripts all day.  It's really not possible to put a lot of time in between eating, brushing teeth, and driving unless I want to get up well before dawn.  Haha.  Really, I put a tooth brush in my mouth and I immediately want to throw up.  

Acupuncture made me feel SO much better, but I had to skip last week.  I have an appointment tomorrow...thank God!
  • Options
    I am 18 weeks and I have random nausea during the day and evening a lot. 2 days ago all of my dinner came back up. I am really sick of it but I hate to complain b/c I would rather be nauseous then vomiting constantly
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I am a couple days into week 15 and had bad nausea and vomiting up until 14 weeks, then it stopped for 5 days so I thought I was in the clear.... but came back full force 2 days ago! Praying it goes away for good soon! With my first it went away completely right when my 2nd trimester hit.
  • Options
    I'm 16w 2d and still struggling. I seem to cycle with 2 good days then 2 bad days. I try to eat through the nausea, and it's best when I have protein (grilled chicken, bean burrito, scrambled eggs) it seems worse when I have something sugary like juice. I'm still on the diclegis regime 4 pills per day, and zofran when I think I can't make it through. Trying to not let the horror stories of people who are sick their whole pregnancy drag me down! Have to remember that's the exception not the rule. Apparently this is all worth it in the end although it's hard to see the forest through the trees right now :) good luck to us all!
  • Options
    16w today and spent all day yesterday throwing up and feeling nauseated. It sucks so much, but I'd rather be sick and pregnant than feeling great not-pregnant! I hope the nausea goes away for all of us, but I pray even more that we will meet healthy babies in the coming months!
  • Options
    I'm 21 weeks and without diclectin still puke multiple times daily
  • Options
    I barfed multiple times daily until almost 17 weeks......then it just sort of magically vanished (21+ weeks now). Hang in there. If you HG definitely talk to your doc about some medications......especially if it's hard to function. I'm NOT a big proponent of meds, I don't even take Tylenol.....so you know it's bad when I say "take the drugs!"
  • Options
    mine only went away at 20 weeks
  • Options
    Thank you for your reply, I'm on zafron and tried every other anti sickness and still being sick