TTC After a Loss
Options

Trying not to get my hopes up...

My boobs are sore, I'm bloated, and I'm not feeling well...I'm keeping my fingers crossed, but also trying not to "imagine symptoms" and get my hopes up. AF is scheduled for next week so I'm going to wait to test until then.

Re: Trying not to get my hopes up...

• Options
    I get the same way, and I've know every time I'm pregnant. Drives me crazy waiting for bfp.
  • Options
    I have my hopes up too. I'm waiting until Monday to test. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I totally have my hopes up, so far I'm tired, stuffy nose, crampy, bit constipated and completely bloated. Exactly how I was first pregnancy.. Will see tho, period isn't due until next week so would be very early to get so many signs and I know once actively trying it's easy to 'imagine' the symptoms!
    Will see what happens!
  • Options
    I am symptom spotting like crazy- and I'm only 6 dpo. I'm a biology teacher so I know that it is super rare for me to alreadt be pregnant but I can't help myself. I'm so stuffy, got pain in my left side, a ridiculous amount of cm and peeing like crazy. I need to go to a cave and hibernate for the next 8 days. Gar seems sooo long

Little boy due July 31st 2016

• Options
    For what it is worth I got my BFP at 7DPO.  It was faint, but definitely there.
  • Options
    Maybe it's weird but I kind of like poas at 8 and 9dpo so I don't get my hopes up too much. If it's positive then awesome. But if it's negative then I feel it kind of helps ease me into it a bit. There is still the "what if" but I'm also not hugely rejected when I test at 14dpo and still get a BFN. Maybe I'm the only weirdo like this. :)