Multiples
Options

Twin z pillow vs Twincredible pillow

A twin momma I follow on Instagram posted a glowing review of the Twincredible pillow (based in Australia). Wondering if anyone used this pillow and can compare it to the twin z pillow. I'm trying to figure out which one to buy.

Re: Twin z pillow vs Twincredible pillow

• Options
    I don't have either of those, but I have the Table for Two and absolutely love it! We use it for feeding, naps, and just hanging out!
  • Options
    Ooh table for two looks cool. I might just get that! Thank you
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    It all depends if you're breastfeeding or formula feeding. I breastfeed, so I have the twin z pillow. I also have the brest friend pillow. I use the brest friend pillow most for nursing, but use the twin z for bottle feeding, tummy time, laying down and taking pictures. If you want to just bottle feed, that table for 2 looks amazing!

Anniversary Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    Do you think the breast friend or twin z is better for breast feeding? I like look of how functional the twin z is and how I would also be able to use it for tummy time or having the babies lie down or sit up. With the breast friend I don't see that functionality. What do you think @DolphinLover2002
    1st child DOB 9/3/02

SO and I met 6/25/06

Married 9/2/12

Due date 1/16/16 with our twins!
  • Options
    I use the my brest friend pillow for nursing. It's not nearly as big and bulky as the twin z. It's much easier to travel with. Also, with the design of the twin z, you can only do the football hold. The other one has full support in the front, so you can do any position. I use the twin z for everything else. They do tummy time, sit in it, lay in it and we love it for taking pictures of the 2 of them. We lucked out though. Someone was selling the brest friend pillow brand new for $7 and we got the twin z for I think $30. So it was nothing for me to get both.

• Options
     On the mybreastfriend note, is the larger size for twins really needed, or will the orginial size do just fine for two babies?

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickers
                    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    In my opinion, it'll be fine at first because they're so small, but you'll need something bigger once they get bigger. The brest friend pillow snaps around your back, so it's complete coverage all the way around. The pillow stays in place and supports them really well. Plus it has a pocket built into it. I always have gas drops, fruit snacks and a snack for my 3 year old in there. Makes it so everything is handy while you're tied down.

• Options
    Yes the table for two is great for bottle feeding! I mostly pump and have to do supplementation with formula to help with weight gain. I have my eye on the Brest friend pillow to use while breastfeeding, good to know you like it!