March 2015 Moms

6 month shots

My daughter had her 6 month shots Monday including the flu shot. Since then she hasn't been taking a bottle as much and she is very whiny and clingy. She just had two teeth come in and she might be teething again. Anybody else had this problem?

Re: 6 month shots

• My LO just had 2 teeth come in and has also been fussy and clingy. But he was that way before he got his 6 month shots (today). I hope this doesn't get worse now that he's gotten his shots. It could just be developmental?
  • Mine too, but no teeth have come through yet! I checked my wonder weeks app, and saw this
  • Loading the player...
  • He was right in the middle of a black line, which meant a specific developmental "leap"... It's the last paragraph on this next picture if you can read it? Basically says they have figured out "distances" and that's why they may be so clingy? It helped me get through a few rough days knowing it was part of a leap :). Hang in there girls! Hopefully won't last more than a few days!
  • Oh, haha, it says it's NOT a leap, but rather just predictable behavior at 29-30 weeks... Guess it didn't matter what it said, it still helped me feel better to know it was temporary :)