March 2015 Moms
Options

Mirena

Has anyone gotten the Mirena? What's the reviews with the IUD? I am getting mine done Friday 6 months PP and just want to hear some reviews please!

Re: Mirena

• Options
    I attempted to get mirena when I first went in for birth control. They did a sonogram to try and place it. Apparently I am a whimp because she started trying to insert it and it hurt too bad to continue for me. I had a c section and she told me that could be a factor to my sensitivity. I've heard nothing but good about it and really wanted to try it out. A lot of my coworkers had it done after they had kids and only 1 out of 5 said they hated it. And that's because hers fell out. I hope it goes well for you!
  • Options
    I had a c section as well I have to insert a pill in my vigina before bed Thursday to help my cervix dialate. Sorry to hear about your bad experience with it :-S but thanks for the feed back all I read online is negative post so I started second guessing it!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    When I did research I saw all negative too but I went with what people I knew were saying. Since I couldn't get that I got the inplanon in my arm and it's worked great so far. I had my little guy 3 months early and my c section was an emergency so maybe that's another factor. My doctor didn't have me do the pill for dialation. I bet that would have helped a lot. Good luck! :-)
  • Options
    So I had no complications so far it did not hurt one bit ! I pray to have good results from it :)