Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

Spotting after miscarriage trying to concieve

Hi. I had an early miscarriage at 6 weeks on September 3... I continued to bleed until September 13. My husband and I did not wait to ttc and so had sex multiple times between September 15 and 30. I had spotting on October 3 just enough to notice the one time, then nothing. I had "pregnancy symptoms", sore boobs, headache a week ago... I'm so scared to take a test... Should I at this point? Could it have been implantation spotting.... Or should I wait as it could just be a confused body trying to regulate? Looking for any help/advice! Thanks ladies!

Re: Spotting after miscarriage trying to concieve

• Options
    It is very possible that your cycle is getting back on track. I had random spotting for several weeks. It's unlikely that you ovulated that quickly if your miscarriage was on 9/3, but I would take a test just in case.
  • Options
    I think this is why many doctors follow your HCG down to 0.  Did you take any HPT's following the miscarriage?  I made sure to take one to make sure it was negative...so new pregnancies are not confused with the miscarriage.

Just take an HPT and see what it shows.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I did do one after the miscarriage that was negative so I know levels were down. I will wait a week and see what's up. Don't want to risk taking a test too early also and having a false negative. Ugh it's such a confusing time and so hard to be patient (at least for me). And