Military Families

My Intro! ❤️

Hi ladies! My name is Wilmarie, Im 27 and currently living in Puerto Rico. My husband and I are TTC our #1 together (since he's a father already) and we're moving to VA in 2mo. He will be working in Ft Pickett as a Civilian. I'm not sure where he will be located as a Reservist... The only bad thing is that I'll be working on Southern MD, I'm a Federal Employee as well.
Im so exited about this change, is like a new beggining for us. We're getting married next month, we been living together for almost 2yr and now we want to tie thw knot!

What about you girls?

Re: My Intro! ❤️

• I would start trying AFTER you move, get a place then get married because that extra stress will cause problems. My husband and I got an apartment before we got married and we were set! Then we got married and a month later I found out I was pregnant!
  • Hi I'm Courtney. I'm 24 and married. My husband is in the Air Force. We live in southern Cali, I was born and raised here. My husband is originally from Brooklyn. He's been in over 8 years and has already re-enlisted as well. We have 3 children. My son is 6.5, my daughters are 4.5 and youngest will be 3 in Nov. I'm 21weeks6d with a baby boy. I'm due Feb 8th. Good luck on ttc!! Getting everything settled first would make things less stressful.
  • Loading the player...
  • Hi I'm Courtney. I'm 24 and married. My husband is in the Air Force. We live in southern Cali, I was born and raised here. My husband is originally from Brooklyn. He's been in over 8 years and has already re-enlisted as well. We have 3 children. My son is 6.5, my daughters are 4.5 and youngest will be 3 in Nov. I'm 21weeks6d with a baby boy. I'm due Feb 8th. Good luck on ttc!! Getting everything settled first would make things less stressful.

Hi Courtney is nice meeting you!
    Congrats with ur baby boy! ❤️
    I'm thinking about going to California maybe next year! I've heard it's very nice!
  • kalenvan said:

I would start trying AFTER you move, get a place then get married because that extra stress will cause problems. My husband and I got an apartment before we got married and we were set! Then we got married and a month later I found out I was pregnant!

Yeah! That's what I've been thinking about...I don't wanna be pregnant, alone when he's gone or in a place where I don't know where the nearest Gyn or ER is located!
  • @WiiWii23 nice meeting you too!! Thank you so much. I love California! The weather is amazing and I love being so close to the beach! ❤️