May 2016 Moms

I must be old.....lol

Hi ladies! First time poster. Live in St. Louis. Pregnant with first, due May 25. "Advanced maternal age" at 37. LOL. Soooo I'm not a blogger or anything and I am really confused on all the abbreviations being used. I feel like an idiot but I just have no clue what things mean, other than what's normally seen on FB...lol...lmao....etc. Can someone help an "old" lady out, explain what things mean? I've seen so many I don't even know what I've seen :) Thanks in advance!! Have a great day!

Re: I must be old.....lol

• Can you give examples :)

Our Miracles: BFP- May 14, 2015... diagnosed with SCH. Collapsed Sac- May 29, 2015. Determined to be failed twin tetraploidy pregnancy.
    "Never in my arms, Always in my heart"

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Welcome! There should be a thread at the top of the board that can help with abbreviations, it's also good to read through the rules and terms of use (TOU). Lurk around and you'll get a good feeling for the community! There is also a thread going with women that are over 35, if you just search for it! Congratulations!
  • Loading the player...
  • I know what you mean.  When I first joined, I did not know what the abbreviations meant either.  Some abbreviations still trip me up.  But as pp's have said there is a thread somewhere with the abbreviations and what they mean.  Happy bumping! :)

First Pregnancy
    • BFP: 01/25/2015
    • EDD: 09/28/2015
    • Incomplete MC: 02/28/2015

Second Pregnancy

• BFP: 09/11/2015
    • EDD: 05/25/2016
    Baby Born
    04/15/2016

PGAL
  • Lurk please! You'll get an idea of how the board works and there is a thread with abbreviations pinned to the top.
  • Congrats and welcome! 
  • Thanks ladies! Finally figured it out lol I am now obsessed and my boss hates me lol
  • Hi @durbie92! I just wanted to share our Community Glossary, in case you haven't already found it :) 
  • I'm older than you and figured it out after lurking the TTGP (Trying to Get Pregnant) Boards. At first it annoyed me, but now I'm only annoyed that my H (husband) doesn't use them, haha.
    Me: 38; DH: 41
    DS: Born 5-17-16