March 2016 Moms
Options

Halloween festivities

Sad that I will once again be left out of all the scary things :( I was really looking forward to the hayrides and haunted houses and they have a new kill all the zombies lazer tag thing in our area too this year :( wahhh. I can't be the only one thats sad about missing out .

Just bieng a whiner I know this is totally a fwp.

Re: Halloween festivities

• Options
    I don't understand why you are missing out on anything.  Nothing you have on your list is a no-no for pregnancy.  Am I missing something?
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    I'm still going to our fall festival just not doing the stuff that's really scary.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Katherine8908Katherine8908 member
    edited September 2015
    The hayride/haunted house's we go to every year does not allow pregnant women for safety reasons
  • Options
    soxfan9968soxfan9968 member
    edited September 2015
    I'm still planning on going on hayrides, corn mazes, pumpkin picking in the pumpkin fields. Lazer tag is non-impact so I don't see the problem either.

Eta: I am skipping haunted houses because I scare easily and I don't want the stress.

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Yes we are still.doing the corn maze and pumpkin picking etc with ds I was talking about the scary things that were not supposed to do which yes they're scary but I love it
  • Options
    @soxfan9968 Oh god I know that is scary I'm going to try really hard to potty train ds before baby he will be 2 in Feb im definitely in for it lol
  • Options
    @Katherine8908 Wow that hay ride must really go off roading.  Maybe you can find another one that has a tamer ride.  Plus you can always carve pumpkins :-)
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Options
    llybeckllybeck member
    edited September 2015
    Almost all haunted houses and hayrides that have people come out and scare you don't allow pregnant women. I am incredibly bummed about it :( There is a haunted house that I have been dying to go to, they make you sign a waiver even, but they for sure don't let pregnant women do it. Maybe next year!
  • Options
    @llybeck The place we go is called headless horseman haunted hayride in Kingston ny its a haunted hayride, haunted corn maze and I think like 5 haunted houses its pretty awesome one of the top rated in the northeast
  • Options
    Aw man I love all those scary mazes and haunted houses but I guess I'll be giving it a miss this year! But yes to apple picking, pumpkin carving and all that jazz :x

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I'm so sad I'm missing the haunted houses, etc. I'm already an anxious person and I don't want any extra stress going to baby. I will be partaking in allllll the Halloween candy though ;P
  • Options
    We did a hayride and corn maze at a pumpkin patch last weekend... It was a lot of fun, but the corn maze was definitely more difficult than we had imagined, LOL.
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm bummed o might not be able to ToT this year. :( Starting to have trouble walking long with my siatic nerve. Already. Super bummed. Hoping it will be ok, my littlest looks ADORABLE in her Supergirl costume!
    Handfasted to my Best Friend 6/21/2012
    Tied the Knot for Good 6/22/2013

Our Bunnies:
    James Edwin 1/5/2000 ♥ Annabelle Lynn 11/5/2001
    William Thomas 5/11/2004 ♥ Amelia Rose 7/25/2014
    Lilypie Maternity tickers

EDD: March 26, 2016

• Options
    soxfan9968soxfan9968 member
    edited October 2015
    Ahhhhh!! The pumpkin farm by my house had Zombie paintball for the first time and I can't play!! [-(

Edited: wrong smiley

December Siggy Challenge

imageimageimage