IVF abroad?? — The Bump
Third-Party Reproduction

IVF abroad??

Hello All,

Looking for information about IVF treatments in Cancun, Mexico.

Re: IVF abroad??

• We went for donor eggs in cz

*May Siggy Challenge - Parenting Fails*

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
    susykat77
  • We have done IVF in Czech republic and are moving onto DE in Czech as well.

***TW****MC mentioned & BFP mentioned***

me 38 DH 39.  
    TTC#1 since July 2014
    AMH 0.1, DOR, Poor responder
    Moved to Prague, Czech Republic for IVF
    2 Natural IVF cycles, 3 full IVF cycles, 4 transfers, 1 BFP - heard heartbeat at 6w5d
    Diagnosed MMC at 9w1d on 11/30/15
    Headed back home to Colorado 12/12/15

DE attempt in Czech Republic!! 

March trip to Prague canceled due to Pancreatitis. :sob:
    Headed to Prague April 30
    3 different donors resulted in 1 PGS tested embryo and 1 fresh embryo
    2 embryo's transferred (from 2 different donors) on 5/10/16
    BFP on 5/15/16 at 5dp5dt
    Beta 1 = 81 at 8dp5dt, Beta 2 = 295 at 10dp5dt, Beta 3 = 891 at 12dt5dt. Beta 4 = 2114 at 14dp5dt, Beta 5 = 4916 at 16dp5dt, Beta 6 = 13252 at 19dp5dt
    Heartbeat at 6w5d 133BPM <3
    We are having a GIRL!!! Due Jan 26, 2017

BabyFruit Ticker

My blog: www.wearethehammitts.blogspot.com

Babysizer Cravings Pregnancy Tracker
  • Loading the player...
  • Angelic789Angelic789
    100 Comments 25 Love Its First Answer Photogenic
    edited April 2016
    Hi! We have had de ivf in Ukraine. Unfortunately don't have experience with Mexico clinics. But have lots of things to share with our clinic. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Got to know our donor virtually through the database portfolio. The whole process went pretty quickly for us. Also in case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. No need to worry about the medicines. Their cost is included to the package price. We're absolutely satisfied with them. If you got interested you can e-mail us. Just in case this might not sound like advertising ;) Good luck!

• phibs4phibs4
    First Comment Photogenic
    Hi! We have had de ivf in Ukraine. Unfortunately don't have experience with Mexico clinics. But have lots of things to share with our clinic. I'm 35 weeks pregnant. Got to know our donor virtually through the database portfolio. The whole process went pretty quickly for us. Also in case of 5 failures they refund all money paid. No need to worry about the medicines. Their cost is included to the package price. We're absolutely satisfied with them. If you got interested you can e-mail us. Just in case this might not sound like advertising ;) Good luck!

Hi! I'm 44, I was diagnosed with early climax at 36. The only solution is IVF with donor eggs. My husband looks positively on this procedure. And I don't know. I understand that this child won't be mine. My husband will be a father, some woman will be a mother and who will I be? Some woman, who gave birth. I have so many doubts! Will I love this child? Even if I give him/her birth, will it feel like my own? We are also thinking about going to Ukraine for donation procedure. May I ask which clinic did you choose? I'm surprised that clinic refunds money for fails. How do you feel about your child now? I will be grateful for any help. I wish you all the best with your pregnancy and future parenting)
  • We also had to go for DE IVF abroad. Prices for this procedure here in my country are pretty high. I have PCOS and unfortunately all our attempts to conceive a baby gave no result. We spent so much money for treatment and medicines. We even thought to forget about kids and live as it is. But damn, it was just impossible for us! We wanted to have children, to create big and happy family. So we decided not to put up with the situation. We started our search for a clinic in Europe. We’ve found a couple of good ones, 'explored’ each review and each website, where those clinics were mentioned. And of course official websites were learned by heart. So after the discussions, thinking through all pros and cons, we chose Ukrainian clinic. So, we came to the clinic and our doctor told us everything about donation. In the case of 5 failures, the clinic promised to refund us our money. I’ve got pregnant from the first attempt! I gave birth to two beautiful kids, Daniel and Denis. The clinic has warm atmosphere and positive influence. The service was pretty good, they gave us guarantees on success. I don't know if I help you... At first we considered Mexico too. But some reviews put us on guard. Be careful and pay attention to all details during your search! I hope you'll find all needed answers. 
  • Hi, girls! just a little update. Seems a few weeks i haven't been on the board. But this is due to some marvelous news :) My lovely baby boy saw this world on 18 May!!! So we're officially PARENTS now which is so cool and almost unbelievable! We were looking forward this great date so long... and our rainbow finally appeared turning our lives for better forever. I feel great gratitude for everyone involved into the process. The Biotexcom staff showed their devotion to our situation up to the end. They are kind and lovely people who helped us to go through all this with dignity. And I'm so entirely thankful to all of them.
    We had 5 shots, and it took us 3 of them to achieve pregnancy. (That was quite unexpectedly due to our intricate circumstances). i wish all of you, lovely ladies here and everywhere lots of baby dust. Let this journey have happy end only for all of you, hugs X 

Thsj*';!#_-$("(.   _#&478)¢€°°
  • *TW* I know someone who recently had a baby girl after success with a clinic in the Czech Republic. She also knows another 3-4 ppl who had success at the same clinic. She is a NP in the U.S. and had several failed rounds of IVF here. I’ll look for their link and post it
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Here it is- http://www.gennet.eu/

we we were going to go here but are moving to a carrier instead since we had a generous friend offer
    TTC since May 2013
    Mild PCOS, Compound Heterozygous MTHFR
    No Folic acid/pharmaceuticals/supplements (too many to list- private message me if interested), IVIL infusion
  • Hello Ladies,

I'm so sorry to jump in but I'm looking for answers and the title of this post seemed the most relevant. I already created a post but haven't gotten any response to the question below:

"I'm looking for a bit of help, I've been trying to conceive for over 2 years without any luck. After much thought and consultations with the doctor, we have decided to take his advice regarding infertility treatment, the problem arises with the costs associated with this procedure including meds and it seems a bit out of our means. We have looked up different places in other countries and my sister-in-law recommended Border Fertility in El Paso/Juarez (https://borderfertilityivf.com/) which is where she conceived (after 2 attempts). She mentioned the facilities we excellent and the price is significantly lower than the complete package here in the US. I guess I'm just a bit nervous about the whole procedure and want to know what people think about going abroad for this procedure?"

Thank you so much!"