June 2015 Moms
Options

The Daily Gratitude!

Re: The Daily Gratitude!

• Options
    @kezdk what is LO on? I'm hoping we can wean off meds at 6 months but who knows... We started on Zantac but went to Omeprazole.
  • Options
    @hoodoll82 - He is on the generic for Axid (nizatidine)...we were also hoping to wean him off so I was a little bummed to up the dose. The doctor picked it because he said that the Zantac is exactly the same but the Axid tastes better for babies???
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fallout 4!!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    @kezdk hmmm yeah LO hated the mint taste of Zantac!
  • Options
    Today I'm thankful for my big baby!! DDs best friend/cheer mate was raped and murdered at the last game (we skipped for my moms birthday). DD plays with her at every game and while my heart is breaking for her family I am so thankful I am at home holding my girl. It could have easily been her. Kiss your babies guys. It's hard to believe that these things happen until it happens to a girl that you see every weekend. So glad my cowboys cheerleader is safe and sound!! I can't begin to put myself in her mom's shoes. Please pray for her family and like I said kiss them babies...and big babies. We are blessed!
  • Options
    Oh, @devyns2nd my most sincere condolences to your daughter for the loss of her friend. I'll keep the girl's family in my thoughts.
  • Options
    Whoohoo @mishmardhiono !!! How exciting! Good job mama and LO!
  • Options
    @devyns2nd I'm so so sorry. Sending up a prayer for all involved.

• Options
    That is so tragic @devyns2nd. My prayers go out to that poor girls family. Too much bad stuff going on in the world today. It makes me want to move to Alaska to be a homesteader.

@mishmardhiono lots of good news for you! Congrats on DH career too.
  • Options
    @mishmardhiono - yay, so exciting! Must feel so good
    Me-37, DH-38
    Married in 2006, TTC #1 since Jan 2012

Baby Boy born June 1, 2015

He settles her in her home as a happy mother of children, praise the Lord! (Psalms 113:9)
    And the peace of God, which surpasses all understand, will guard your heart and mind in Jesus Christ (Philippians 4:7)

• Options
    @ashleymc09 Glad he seems ok, how scary! Good that it will be checked out. Good luck and keep us posted
  • Options
    aj1327aj1327 member
    edited November 2015
    @ashleymc09 very scary! I had many of the same symptoms years ago. Ended up just being stress/anxiety. I'm thinking of you guys and hoping all is well!

ETA: Emergency room waits suck!
  • Options
    @ashleymc09 How scary! I'm so glad to hear he's doing well!!
  • Options
    @ashleymc09 so glad to hear that he's ok!  ER waiting times are the worst
  • Options
    @upandbelow so sorry for your loss. Glad that LO was able to meet her though. ❤️
  • Options
    @upandbelow so sorry for your loss. I lost my granny when I was pregnant and I wish everyday she could have met LO.
  • Options
    Thanks ladies for sharing my excitement. Its a pretty minor condtion so i feel stupid but god i hate the brace, it makes me so upset so Im glad we are nights only.

@devyns2nd, that must be so horrible having something so horrific happen so close to home and your children. Thoughts are with you all.

@upandbelow sorry for your loss, she looks like a lady with such a gentle soul

• Options
    @upandbelow so sorry! I lost my Granny almost 6 years ago and I wish every day that she could have met LO.
  • Options
    ^^so glad you found something that is helping. We have been on prebiotic since 2 days old, so I don't really have anything to compare it to (ftm) but I do think they help
  • Options
    @upandbelow so sorry for your loss. I love the pictures! Thinking of you!