June 2016 Moms

Randoms/Rants/Raves/Questions/GTKY

Hi ladies! On my N14 board we had a massive chat thread that spanned from BFP to birth! I thought we could do this too- a constant chat! Just pop in and out (no need to fully catch up) and chat so we can get to know each other....and marvel at the BSC that will descend soon!

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

Re: Randoms/Rants/Raves/Questions/GTKY

• Helloooo!

... I'm about to go into a two and a half hour training course for Customer Service.... I don't do anything with customer service!  I have so many more important tasks I need to be working on instead of sitting in a training course that isn't designed for my line of work.  But because they selected people based on generic titles, I got lumped in with the other departments.  

....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Your badges make me want to get to know you. 
    I can't wait for UO threads ;) 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Meglit89 said:

Helloooo!

... I'm about to go into a two and a half hour training course for Customer Service.... I don't do anything with customer service!  I have so many more important tasks I need to be working on instead of sitting in a training course that isn't designed for my line of work.  But because they selected people based on generic titles, I got lumped in with the other departments.  

....ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
    Waaaaat girl grab a donut and some angry birds instead

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• @cattuccino I am be slightly opinionated and outspoken lol but at heart I'm a gun-toting, bible-loving conservative who loves Ben Carson.

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• Hi girls! I'm out for a walk while both kiddos are in school. It's a hot 85 degrees out in SoCal today so mama isn't running. It's been five years since I was pregnant so this all feels so new to me, it's fun. But oh the cramps and nausea already! Weird.
  • Anybody know if there's a way to get rid of those 5 posts by bump admins at the top of the page. They annoy me. I don't want to have to scroll so much before I find the good stuff!
  • mamadown said:

Anybody know if there's a way to get rid of those 5 posts by bump admins at the top of the page. They annoy me. I don't want to have to scroll so much before I find the good stuff!

^wss
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • All of a sudden we are in a freaking humidity heat wave here! DH took out our AC unit 2 weeks ago because it was going down into the low 60s at night! Now it's almost 80 and I feel like I'm sitting in a wet sock Of course it did nothing for the nausea I had this morning!!
  • mamadown said:

Anybody know if there's a way to get rid of those 5 posts by bump admins at the top of the page. They annoy me. I don't want to have to scroll so much before I find the good stuff!

Nope they are "pinned" by them. If we want this one pinned so it remains on the top we can ask bump admin

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• It's like 58, cloudy, and breezy here in NE Ohio. And so begins the long plummet into everlasting winter. Why do I live here??
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • @FutureMrsCAF I love winter! I'm NE IN!

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• adiaz132003adiaz132003 member
    edited September 2015
    I hate winter and live in New England...... Winter is coming :-SS

Edit: spelling ugh
  • I also hate winter and live in Chicago.  It's a never ending abyss 
    BabyFruit Ticker

Married Sept '13
    TTC Dec '13
    BFP 10/8/2014 MMC 11/20/2014 D&C 11/26/14
    BFP 9/20/2015 MMC 10/7/2015 D&C 10/15/15
    BFP 3/6/2016

• I hate winter and live in New England...... Winter is coming :-SS Edit: spelling ugh
    Sorry, I just had to do it.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • @FutureMrsCAF I love winter! I'm NE IN!

You're crazy haha! I'm with @adiaz132003 on this one. Winter could never come back and I wouldn't miss it!

Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
  • What is this winter you speak of?!?
  • I miss winter!
    I live in the Amazon where is hot and humid the whole all year long! It's so hot lately that i don't have enough energy to leave the house. My best friend now is my AC unit....
    And I also miss being able to change clothes for different seasons.... It's really boring having to wear the same clothes all year around!
  • In in denial.
    Hate winter.

I fear DD will want to play in the snow a lot this year.
    Bonus is the little extra furnace. But it ends there.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • I miss winter!
    I live in the Amazon where is hot and humid the whole all year long! It's so hot lately that i don't have enough energy to leave the house. My best friend now is my AC unit....
    And I also miss being able to change clothes for different seasons.... It's really boring having to wear the same clothes all year around!

Where do you really live? The Amazon???

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• I miss winter!

That's crazy! I hate winter but I think I would also hate year-round humidity!
  • @CupcakesRamazing be like image

While the rest of us are image

YASSSSS

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• In in denial.
    Hate winter.

I fear DD will want to play in the snow a lot this year.
    Bonus is the little extra furnace. But it ends there.

I have the same fear. Once she got over the weirdness of the snow being as deep as she was tall, she loved playing outside. Me, not so much.
  • @CupcakesRamazing that looks nice and cozy and awesome in December. Not in March haha. Or October.
  • amidavey06amidavey06 member
    edited September 2015
    Didn't think pregnancy brain started so early but I totally said my nephew's birthday instead of mine when I went to go pick up my medication.

2 angel babies to watch over us- bfp 3/16/13, c/p 3/27/13- bfp 6/27/13, c/p confirmed 7/4/13- We will always carry you in our hearts

Mommy to our princess warrior- 3/4/09

• Didn't think pregnancy brain started so early but I totally said my nephew's birthday instead of mine when I went to go pick up my medication.

It's hit me hard too...it was one of the first things that made me test!
  • I really live in Manaus, Brazil!
    That's right in the middle of the Amazon!
  • mamadown said:

Didn't think pregnancy brain started so early but I totally said my nephew's birthday instead of mine when I went to go pick up my medication.

It's hit me hard too...it was one of the first things that made me test!

It hit me rely hard too!
    Yesterday when I got to the supermarket I realized I forgot my whole purse home!!!
  • I miss winter!

That's crazy! I hate winter but I think I would also hate year-round humidity!

My hair really hates the humidity!!!
  • Meglit89 said:

So something crazy/weird/kinda cool happened today!

I got a new job, which allows me to work 100% from home (yipeee!!!)!  Well, I went to put in my two week notice today around 3:15ish this afternoon.  At 3:50 I was told they were going to have me leave today and would pay me through the duration of what WOULD have been my two weeks.  Hello two week paid vacation!!!!

Now I can focus on cleaning and doing a lot of crap around teh house that's long overdue to be done...
    CONGRATS! that is awesome free vacation!!!

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• Lurking from May bmb- just wanted to say congrats on the bfp @CupcakesRamazing !!

cat fail animated GIF

• edited October 2015
    Michigan is racing toward winter, too. I have to admit that I love the changing seasons. I am riding high on a wave of pride-my team at work finally got their shit together and started working as a unit instead of a group of poorly trained monkeys. ETA: words >:P
  • @FutureMrsCAF I'm in NE Ohio as well, love the fall, hate the winter.  At least we won't be huge in the middle of the summer humidity.
    Me: 29
    The Mr.: 31
    EDD: 6/2/16
    Furbabies: 3 rescue dogs
  • yogahh said:

Lurking from May bmb- just wanted to say congrats on the bfp @CupcakesRamazing !!

Thanks!

DD1 born 11/2014

DD2 born 6/2016

• FutureMrsCAFFutureMrsCAF member
    edited October 2015
    @mrsp2213 Hhhheeeeyyyy fellow NE Ohioan! :-h And I agree, the humidity this summer was no joke, I can't imagine being pregnant through it!
  • edited October 2015
    Also: it's my current goal to become a GIF master. But they terrify me.

For reference: there's a lovely GIF of awkward Britney I'd love to share.

• How do you GIF....I'm old and they were just starting the last time I was on the bump!
  • What is this winter you speak of?!?

I'm not sure. It looks quite pleasant though.

April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker