Babies on the Brain

WTO or TWW # 3

Month/Cycle:

CD/DPO:

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying):

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:

GTKY: Let's hear those exercise routines.

Re: WTO or TWW # 3

• Month/Cycle:4/4

CD/DPO: CD 6

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying):TTA, charting, cm, and opks. We are trying Nov 15th.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I kept forgetting to temp because my life is so busy. But I figure it doesn't matter yet since I'm only cd 6.

Right now I'm training for a 1/2 marathon (13 miles). I just finished a tough week. I did 7 miles yesterday and trained through my period ugh. This coming week I have 4 runs ( 4.5m, 3m, 4.5m and 8m) I also need to go for an hour hike on Saturday. I don't need to run today but I have to take a test.
  • Good luck on your 1/2 marathon training, @Katm89!

Month/Cycle: Not sure how to answer this with my situation. I guess 1/1

CD/DPO: 3721

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): We just stopped preventing two days before AF was supposed to arrive. AF is now 7 days late, but after two BFNs and now some spotting... I'm pretty sure AF is about to finally be here. This next cycle we will officially be TTC, but I'm not going to temp or anything like that. We are just going to go with the flow and see what happens. ;)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I was set to ovulate during this big trip that we had planned. We were so excited to begin the TTC journey on this romantic trip. ;) Unfortunately, thanks to AF being late, that will not be happening. In fact, AF might still be around at the beginning of our vacation. :( 

I'm getting back into running after taking a break during the very hot summer. My goal is to run 2-3 times a week (about 2-3 miles) and then do other activities throughout the week like yoga, Jillian Michaels videos, hiking, biking, etc. Last year I did a couple of half marathons, which I thought about doing again this year, but I think I just want to take a more relaxed approach to exercise.

• Loading the player...
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: CD4

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): I just started temping this cycle and have OPKs to try. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: none yet, just anxious/excited to get started.

There are a lot of runners here! I run 3-4 miles 3-4 days a week and try to get a longer run in on the weekends. I was hoping to run a 10K in October but it looks like it won't work with our schedule so I may do a couple of 5Ks instead. I bike to work most days but it's only a 3 mile commute. 
  • mkc3888mkc3888 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/3

CD/DPO: 1

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): everything but opks 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF took away my cross hairs.  On to a new cycle. 

GTKY: Let's hear those exercise routines. I want to start couch to 5k soon.

Edit: Change CD and cycle #

TTC #1 since August 2015
    BFP #1 January 28, 2016
    EDD October 3, 2016
    Felicity Joy, born September 2, 2016
    My Chart
    TTC #2 Since August 2020
    BFP #2 September 11, 2020
    EDD May 23, 2021

• ska8471ska8471 member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle: 2/2
    CD/DPO: Cycle Day 1 (boo, AF)
    TTC or TTA: TTC - First official cycle! Woo! To help: Charting (temping/CM mostly)! It's our first month TTC, so we're pretty chill about it at this point. 
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Cramps. That is all. There are other rants, but I can't remember them because of the war zone happening in my uterus. 
    GTKY: Let's hear those exercise routines: I've recently gotten back into running (jogging, really) 2x/week with a friend. I am starting to incorporate some weight/strength training in there too, a few times/week and the odd yoga session here and there if I'm having a lazy day. Plus, I walk the handsome pooch every day for at least 30 minutes. Walking is good for lazy days too, I just add on more distance. 
  • MotherOfDucksMotherOfDucks member
    edited September 2015
    Month/Cycle:6/7

CD/DPO:CD10

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): We've been pretty casual. Making sure to DTD around O, but trying a little harder this month. I wanted to do ED starting yesterday (CD9 and my average cycle is pretty short so I would normally O around CD12) but since the last cycle was a little longer, and hubs is exhausted from early days at work, we're going to try EOD-ish this month, per his request. Still started early. So CD9. And we'll try again tomorrow for CD11, which should be -1 but who knows? And maybe CD12 or CD13 depending on his mood/how awake he feels. And work.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk:I am just not digging the inconsistent cycles. 23 days is my shortest. Average is maybe 26 days. Last month was 27 days but I was pretty sure I O'd on CD12. I had one 30 day cycle this year. I hate getting old... haha.

Yoga. Mostly. Occasionally I bust out the p90x dvds.

ETA: Cycle Day
  • Month/Cycle: 1/2

CD/DPO: 13/0

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): Temping, opks, prenatals and COq10, charting

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: trying to get more regular sleep so I can chart better.... Otherwise it's dang near impossible!

Ummmm. Sex. That's about it. I'm going to start walking in the evenings though... Last time I decided to start walking with my husband in the evenings I ended up pregnant! I am ever hopeful I will jinx myself again... Purely wishful thinking though, we will see.
  • Xstatic3333Xstatic3333 member
    edited September 2015
    CD/MONTH: 3/3

DPO: 8

TTA until late November

Rants/Raves/Chart stalks: This is month 3 off BCPs, and after two 28 day cycles with confirmed O, things are starting to get whacky. I am temping and chatting with FF, and personally find it fun and non-stressful. That said, I have two potential O dates this month. 8 DPO is for the later possible date, with only dotted crosshairs. I'm 12 DPO with solid crosshairs if I discard an outlier high temp from earlier in the month. Either way, the timing works out so that some sporadic sloppiness with TTA probably didn't lead to anything crazy. Also either way, this cycle will be different from the first couple.

GRKY Fitness: Running my 3rd HM Sunday! That is, if there's not a hurricane. Feeling medium-prepared for this one; missed many midweek runs due to work craziness but have two 10s and a 12 under my belt. If we are hurricaned out I'll find another in October to take advantage of my training.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD/DPO: CD16

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): We are HIO as much as possible and I'm temping every morning at 6 am.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Last month was our first month TTC, this month we took a bit more of a laid back approach and it's been so much more fun. I imagine that every month longer it takes, the more relaxed we'll get about it.. I hope!

GTKY: Let's hear those exercise routines!

No specific routine. I hate running but want to love it. I work out 4 days a week doing various types of strength training, cardio, and toning. We have a park across from the house so I love when my husband and I have the time to work out there together. We do walking lunges, burpees, box jumps, and all sorts of "fun" stuff he comes up with ;)
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD/DPO: 22/NA

TTC( what are you doing to "try") or TTA(when are you trying): TTC with charting

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: FF thought I had ovulated and I was all excited but then took it away like a week later /: so now I don't really know if I'm waiting to ovulate or AF…with work I don't wake up at the same time every day so that's been frustrating too

Meh, mine could be better. I really like group classes and joined a gym but have only gone a few times. I always feel like a zombie, I hate working night shifts! I-)
    Me: 23 | DH: 25
    Married: June 2014 
    TTC #1