Trying to Get Pregnant
Options

Can we have a furbaby party?

2»

Re: Can we have a furbaby party?

• Options
    My fur baby is Sheba Marie. She's a sassy Chihuahua. We got her about a year ago from animal control she was on death row. But we saved her and gave her a home. It's funny because my hubby always wanted a big dog and now him and Sheebs are besties. She likes to nap on his stomach. She's my ♡! :o3
  • Options
    The squad
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Lance as a kitten (he'll be 2 this month!) and Link (dog)--he's some sort of mutt; maybe corgi-basset hound, maybe not. Link will be 4 in January, but he was already 2 when we got him. Both are rescues. 

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    This is Snoopy. He's a lab/beagle mix (we think) and he's such a mess! His nickname is Mr. Houdini because he can get into and out of anywhere.

Or dog is also a Houdini--we had to zip-tie hit crate together because he used to get out--once he got out, but pulled the crate back together after, so it was intact and locked but he was outside of it!

Married May 2014
    DD born August 2016
    Baby #2 due December 2017
  • Options
    This is Kara, our only furbaby so far. She turned 8 months old yesterday! This picture is a month or so old. She is a lab/chesapeake bay retriever mix. She lives for the ball and to swim, I can tell you that.
    Kara.jpg 271.2K
  • Options
    This is my big baby, Griffey (named after KGJR, thank you hubs for letting me get a dog.) ;) He is a 3 year old black lab mix, topping the lab scales at a whopping 50 lbs! We rescued him after a bit of a rough early experience with our cruel world, but he is such a sweetheart. His favorite things are cuddling and growling at us for pets. He is so playful and will make such a great big brother someday! :x
  • Options
    Thank you!!!!
  • Options
    Always up for a good fur baby photo session! You guys have adorable pets. Meet Dallas (dog) and Bailey (cat.) <3