November 2015 Moms
Options

Twatwaffle tuesday 9/29

2»

Re: Twatwaffle tuesday 9/29

• Options
    DD1 Is the TT.

I understand your only 2.5 and things are about to drastically change for you, more than they already have, but I can not tolerate the tantrums anymore and they start out of no where.

She was NEVER like this before. But for the last 2/3 weeks it has been non stop hitting, kicking, screaming, pinching, throwing herself down , and just being a brat! and no matter what I do she doesn't stop.
    It was so bad once that trying to get her up from the grass outside and into the house threw me into a fit of BH contractions.
  • Options
    I guess my body is the TT pelvic pain sucks. I also wanted panda express for dinner and forgot to get it before I was home and I refuse to leave again.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Mine is my next door neighbor AGAIN... my kids are trying to sleep and your Sheppard is barking like a fool. Maybe because it has been outside for hours and wants in.  Not the dogs fault.

I Swear if Anna gets here and this is still happening I will throat punch my neighbor. I am a pretty understanding reasonable person but One can only take so much ! 

• Options
    Gapeach83Gapeach83 member
    edited September 2015
    kmd91 said:

My TT is the toddler I watch, cause he is being a total butthead today. Not listening, attacking the dogs with his toy sword, getting into everything. And then, to top it off he was playing and goes "uh oh" which is pretty common so I was just like "uh oh what?" And I look and his hand is in his diaper. He then starts screaming and crying and pulls a poop covered hand out, freaking out because he has poop on his hand and wiping it wherever he can before I get to him to clean it up. Then throws a complete tantrum over not wanting his diaper changed. Of course about 10 minutes before his mom gets here.

The "uh oh" part reminds me of what DD2 did on our vacation last week. We got into room and checked out balcony. Well she tossed sippy cup off of it and gives "uh oh". And it's gone broken and the other part floating down river. No honey that's not an uh oh. Well she just had to deal with one cup because in a tourist town and I am not about to pay 8 bucks for 1 cup for you to "uh oh"
  • Options
    TT is the plumber I paid $345 to last week to snake 2 drains because my basement was flooding. They tell me everything is great and last night after a whopping 2 loads of laundry the same effing drain is backing up (5 days after service). Called and spoke with someone at 7:45 this morning was told I'd get a call back today. Yeah no call basement is effed.
  • Options
    ashleywuliashleywuli member
    edited September 2015
    ash413 said:

My MIL is always a TT, but she is being an even larger one this week.
    First she could not behave herself for even 2 hours Sunday at the baby shower, now she is apparently suffering from amnesia as she does remember us going over the smoking rules with her, and she is once again throwing a fit to be in the delivery room.

Why do people feel they deserve to be in the delivery room! I mean come on if you weren't there to make the baby, you don't have any rights to be in the delivery room. Sometimes if you were there you still don't have the right to be in the delivery room. Ugh

Edit- GIFs are hard sometimes
  • Options
    I take it back. Insurance/hospital are TT. I had an emergency visit yesterday so I called my insurance today to inform them of the visit. It's only now that someone decides to inform me that this hospital (which we have already pre-registered for to deliver baby) is not actually covered by my insurance. So I just had an out-of-network visit and have to change hospitals for delivery. Not cool.
  • Options

This guy at home depot because I've been waiting for 30 minutes for a quart of rich blue paint. HURRY UUUUUUUUUPPPPPP!!!

This happened to me the other day at Lowes, I was so annoyed. When he was finally finished it was the wrong size even though I am 100% I told him what size I needed.
  • Options
    Targets gift registry isTT. Went to get the stroller/carseat off my list and asked about the 15% completion coupon and when i should expect it. They said about two weeks from the due date i put in. So i will recieve my coupon AFTER the baby is born. How does that help me with things like carseats! The kid at the counter said oh a lot of people put in the shower date instead. Ummm maybe someone should have mentioned that when i registered. Oh wait they prob couldnt do that cuz they were dealing with their system being down AGAIN! Ugh!
  • Options

TT is the plumber I paid $345 to last week to snake 2 drains because my basement was flooding. They tell me everything is great and last night after a whopping 2 loads of laundry the same effing drain is backing up (5 days after service). Called and spoke with someone at 7:45 this morning was told I'd get a call back today. Yeah no call basement is effed.

That's not okay. So shitty.

My TT goes to my mom's dog. She's a border collie and just a mean conniving thing. For no reason she attacked my 10 month old (lab mix) and then my other pup (mastiff mix) trys to come to the rescue. Thankfully I was right there because I kind of saw it coming.
    My mom's dog has snapped at my pups before but today she got real mean and my dogs didn't turn away passively like they used to so it got ugly for a second.
    Thankfully I kind of kicked my dogs out of the way and my mom's dog is bird boned and I was able to lift her by her scruff and toss her right inside the glass door and slam it shut. Not before she was able to bite my arm though. It happened so fast but overall it was good timing and placement.
    No one was really hurt but got my heart going for a minute. My dogs are getting too big for me to be trying to push them around right now (normally really well behaved though) and my mom's dog is just an instigating bitch and has no qualms biting.
    Sorry so long!
  • Options
    bellie1223bellie1223 member
    edited September 2015
    rachswi said:

I take it back. Insurance/hospital are TT. I had an emergency visit yesterday so I called my insurance today to inform them of the visit. It's only now that someone decides to inform me that this hospital (which we have already pre-registered for to deliver baby) is not actually covered by my insurance. So I just had an out-of-network visit and have to change hospitals for delivery. Not cool.

This totally blows, I'm sorry!! I've been having issues with my insurance company too, it's seriously the last thing I want to be stressing about. I pay my premiums so you pay for my medical care, not so you can dick me around!!

My TT goes to the marketing chick at work who asked me if I was going to get around to driving around town to hang up the posters the printed for the event three days from now. No, why would I do that? It's your job, and you said you were going to do it last week!! So of course, because sometimes I'm a pushover, I spent all afternoon hanging up posters around town when I'm already working 12 days in a row because we just had to fire someone. I'm 8 months pregnant and feel like crap--just do your own job!

• Options
    mlfitch said:
    Targets gift registry isTT. Went to get the stroller/carseat off my list and asked about the 15% completion coupon and when i should expect it. They said about two weeks from the due date i put in. So i will recieve my coupon AFTER the baby is born. How does that help me with things like carseats! The kid at the counter said oh a lot of people put in the shower date instead. Ummm maybe someone should have mentioned that when i registered. Oh wait they prob couldnt do that cuz they were dealing with their system being down AGAIN! Ugh!

I don't know if it varies by store but I received the 15% off coupon two weeks ago and my due date is November 3rd. Fingers crossed you just spoke to an uneducated employee :) 

• Options
    mlfitch said:

So I just checked my Target registry online and if you click on "offers" at the top right once you log in, you get 15% off coupons you can use one time either online or in store. I haven't tried it out yet, but maybe see if that works for you? It does say, as others have mentioned in other threads, that it can only be used on one online order and one shopping day in store (there are dif coupons for online vs in store). Not sure what the coupon is like that gets mailed to you, I just found this on my registry. Good luck!
  • Options
    rachswi said:

If it was an emergency visit I would try and dispute it. Especially if it was the closest hospital. That is crazy that the hospital isn't covered!
  • Options
    Cook3133 said:
    If it was an emergency visit I would try and dispute it. Especially if it was the closest hospital. That is crazy that the hospital isn't covered!
    Hah well it is and it isn't the closest. We have a hospital here in town but they don't do anything with babies (they actually get freaked out when a pregnant woman shows up). There's a hospital half an hour away, but they don't work with my doctor... the one I went to is affiliated with my Dr. (who does take my insurance). The fact that they don't take my insurance apparently wasn't discovered earlier because they take the HMO version of my insurance but we have a PPO. Fortunately, we found out the hospital has an "out of network matching program" where they help make up the costs incurred that would have been taken care of by insurance had it been an in-network hospital. It looks like we may be able to use that matching program to be able to have the baby there, too. If not, I talked to someone with my insurance who filled out a PPO waiver to make so the hospital would be covered as if it were in network (but this has to be approved by the insurance company which is always a big question mark). Either way this is not something a 7.5 month pregnant woman wants to deal with. I had to fight so hard to not cry while on the phone last night.
  • Options
    Omg I've so got my days muddled up. I'm thinking its Tuesday today & it's not. It's bloody Wednesday.
    What a Twatwaffle I am haha..!!
  • Options
    My sister. Although she's done something super nice, I'm still irritated. I'm using her old cloth diapers and she told me she would bring them to my shower last weekend. Well, she didn't and was in a super rude mood the whole time, several guests, who didn't know her before have made comments about things she was being snarky and rude about.. So I called her yesterday to make sure we were on the same page and I was still game to use them and she said I have to come get them or wait 4 weeks (due in 5..) she lives an hour away so I feel fine going to get them but why not just bring them to the shower especially since that was our "gift"... Mind you I was down 2 weeks ago cutting all 5 of her kids hair plus hers (for free) and asked if I could take them then and she said "no, I want to give them to you at your shower" WTF? I just don't get it.
  • Options
    IvyBlue72 said:

Omg I've so got my days muddled up. I'm thinking its Tuesday today & it's not. It's bloody Wednesday.
    What a Twatwaffle I am haha..!!

You have a good excuse that precious newborn. It's hard to keep weeks straight let alone days. Those first months you loose your mind.

• Options
    oliarnmom1517oliarnmom1517 member
    edited October 2015
    Everything seems to be a TT today.. The bump for constantly shutting out when I try to do anything so it takes me like 10 times of opening the app to finally get a damn thread open.. My husband for not wanting to help get last few things ready for the baby.. Who will be here in less then 5 weeks.. My dog for bolting out my door this morning to chase a rabbit.. However I am thankful for the man who owns the giant husky who caught her and brought her back to me because she started to play with his dog.. I am thankful that he didn't say anything about me being so pregnant and anything he was thinking about saying he didn't say and kept his mouth shut.. Smart move dog guy.. My baby for kicking my bladder so hard I peed my pants going out the door so I could go to an appointment.. That was so needed when I was running late this morning.. The apartment complex landscapers who decided to start cutting grass at 6:45 this morning and waking me up.. And the nurse at maternal fetal medicine who I talk to twice a week and never actually logged my sugar level into the computer so then the practice dropped me.. I truly hope you get fired.. You had one job..

Ok rant over and that actually made me feel a little better :)

Edit because I can't remember how to spell or to put words in and make complete statements...