March 2016 Moms
Options

Frequent Urination

I'm 14w 4d pregnant with baby #2. I have the urge to urinate, constantly....and I mean like every 15 min it feels like this baby is squeezing my bladder lol. Every time I do go to the rest room though, barely anything comes out. Does anyone else have this problem? My first thought was UTI but everything came back negative at my last appointment.

Best Answer

Answers

• Options
    I felt like that the last couple of days, I was fairly sure I was dehydrated try drinking more to fill up that bladder.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Fairly normal.  It should even out for second tri as baby is moving out of your pelvis (first tri it's all hormone related).  It should be back for third tri when baby is huge and pressing on your bladder.
    DS1 - 9/21/11
    DS2 - 7/4/14
    DS3 - 2/21/16
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Our family of 5 is complete!!  Love our boys!

• Options
    I wake up 3-5 times a night to go. I've always woken up in the night to go at least once or twice, so I'm not surprised that I'm going more. But if it's this frequent now, im scared for the third tri!!
  • Options
    msd24 said:
    I wake up 3-5 times a night to go. I've always woken up in the night to go at least once or twice, so I'm not surprised that I'm going more. But if it's this frequent now, im scared for the third tri!!

Same here! I am up every 2 to 3 hours to pee, even if I go to bed around 11 and stop drinking around 8. It's so annoying!! Plus, I am always thirsty, so I will have a few sips of water, telling myself "You're gunna be up anyway!" Like you, I was always up about twice a night to pee, but now it's just crazy! Yep, 3rd trimester not looking so good! Eeek!

• Options
    @cnunes214 it's crazy! Though maybe we'll be ready for the sleepless nights coming our way ;)
  • Options
    @msd24 yup, definitely see this constant being awake thing as a prep for being up all night long!!