October 2015 Moms
Options

Ears Ringing/Buzzing

My ears have been ringing and buzzing all weekend. I have a call in to my Dr just waiting for a call back and Dr. Google didn't give me much info either.. Does anyone have experience with this? Remedies? 

Re: Ears Ringing/Buzzing

• Options
    Tinnitus. Can be caused by many things. Did you do anything loud lately? Start a new medication? Sinus or congestion issues?
  • Options
    Nope @candicequeen, no concerts or ballgames in months sadly. No new meds. I've had a nagging cough for about a month but nothing crazy. Its so frustrating. The nurse called back asked me a couple of questions and then sounded dumbfounded and said she needed to talk to the dr? Which makes me feel super at ease..NOT!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Is it accompanied by any extra swelling? High blood pressure can cause your ears to ring. Definitely something to get checked out!
    Married:09/27/14 
    Baby N-Born:10/29/15
    Our Angel: EDD: 05/11/17. MC at 6 weeks
    Baby #2- EDD: 07/18/17

• Options
    I had that in the middle of my pregnancy. Good to talk to your doctor about it, but she said it could likely be due to low iron and that I should just eat more red meat. It worked for me and the ringing went away!
  • Options
    Talk to your Dr and if that goes nowhere an ear nose and throat Dr or test from an audiologist is your next step.