November 2015 Moms
Options

Third Trimester Symptoms

13»

Re: Third Trimester Symptoms

• Options
    The having to go pee is getting bad. It hits me like
    A pile of bricks. Just hanging out and BANG must pee now! Like I've been holding it for an hour. If I'm walking when this happens, I'm basically doing a slow mo sprint to stop myself from peeing my pants.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Idk where LO's head is exactly but he's putting some sort of ridiculous pressure on my bladder. I could have literally just peed, but still feel like I'm about to pee my pants. So I try to go to the bathroom and get out maybe 2 drops. It drove me nuts last weekend when DH and I were out and about and I kept having to stop at like every bathroom to try and pee more.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    If I've been laying down and then have to pee I can't straighten back up to walk. I have to Quasimodo to the bathroom.
  • Options
    I've had a relatively easy time until now - 35 weeks. Near vomiting from acid reflux and reflux after I eat pretty much everything. Just recently severe pain in my right glute muscle. It's lower than my hip and only on the right. Comes and goes - not regular at all. I'm thinking of trying acupuncture. I don't want to be distracted by it in labor and it would make squatting and pushing really uncomfortable. Oh and super painful gas pains when I get gas. Super fun.
  • Options
    aorich said:
    I've had a relatively easy time until now - 35 weeks. Near vomiting from acid reflux and reflux after I eat pretty much everything. Just recently severe pain in my right glute muscle. It's lower than my hip and only on the right. Comes and goes - not regular at all. I'm thinking of trying acupuncture. I don't want to be distracted by it in labor and it would make squatting and pushing really uncomfortable. Oh and super painful gas pains when I get gas. Super fun.
    I'm SOOOO there with you. I've been seeing a chiropractor for pain that sounds just like yours. She said it's SI joint pain due primarily to the baby's position/weight disrtribution & piriformis muscle tightness. The chiropractic care helps a lot, as does stretching and foam rolling (when I feel up for it). But even with all that, I had to break down and take Tylenol today for the first time in months!
  • Options
    Has anyone suddenly lost their sore ribs?! Not that I'm complaining... At all.... I forgot how great it feels to not have a fire under my rib cage!!! (35 weeks here)
  • Options
    From 1st trimester morning sickness being back to (tmi) the feeling like I have diarrhea but still being constipated almost all day for the past week.
    Itchy itchy itchy
    Moody like 150x worse than I was before,
    Back and belly aches
    Sleepy 24/7
    Swollen everywhere..
    The worst part for me tho is at night laying in bed I can not move. If I move I feel like I'm breaking my pelvic bone in half and it radiates through my back and up my stomach and I cry for hours bc it hurts so bad. And braxton hicks. It feels as if they are never ending on some days and can be painful but the dr isn't concerned.

November 10th can come any day now.
  • Options
    MercyC1130MercyC1130 member
    edited October 2015
    Edited because I had a pregnancy brain moment
  • Options
    jaylene11 said:

Has anyone suddenly lost their sore ribs?! Not that I'm complaining... At all.... I forgot how great it feels to not have a fire under my rib cage!!! (35 weeks here)

If you're a FTM, then your baby probably dropped. This usually lessens rib pain and makes breathing easier.
  • Options

Holy cow the hot flashes came in hot tonight. No pun intended. But seriously thought I was dying

Our AC is broken. I've been melting all day and extra swollen.
    I feel like such a weinie seeing as how last summer I literally lived in a tent for months with no electricity on top of a hill. Solid 100 degree days for days on end.
  • Options

Holy cow the hot flashes came in hot tonight. No pun intended. But seriously thought I was dying

I feel like such a weinie seeing as how last summer I literally lived in a tent for months with no electricity on top of a hill. Solid 100 degree days for days on end.
    No need for a.c. here it's only 54 degrees out . .. so happy it's finally fall!!
  • Options

No need for a.c. here it's only 54 degrees out . .. so happy it's finally fall!!
    That sounds so incredibly amazing.
  • Options
    35 weeks & here's the latest:
    - swollen feet and ankles to the point of my skin starting to peel...ew!
    - pretty great deal of pressure on the pelvis area for the past 2 weeks. Not sure how to tell if he's dropped, but I would say by the way it feels he has!
    - still some nausea, but so thankful that it's finally been a whole week without throwing up! Hallelujah!
    - peeing every half hour
    - Ive had two nights this week when Ive woken up with a very intense pain that lasts about 30 seconds. Still trying to figure out if they're Braxton hicks or round ligament...I totally thought I was going in labor the first night it happened because I had it happen about three times. Freaked my hubby out! Haha
    It's unbelievable how fast time is flying. Getting nervous for the big day but soooo excited to hold my boy!
  • Options

35 weeks & here's the latest:
    - swollen feet and ankles to the point of my skin starting to peel...ew!
    - pretty great deal of pressure on the pelvis area for the past 2 weeks. Not sure how to tell if he's dropped, but I would say by the way it feels he has!
    - still some nausea, but so thankful that it's finally been a whole week without throwing up! Hallelujah!
    - peeing every half hour
    - Ive had two nights this week when Ive woken up with a very intense pain that lasts about 30 seconds. Still trying to figure out if they're Braxton hicks or round ligament...I totally thought I was going in labor the first night it happened because I had it happen about three times. Freaked my hubby out! Haha
    It's unbelievable how fast time is flying. Getting nervous for the big day but soooo excited to hold my boy!

You could be feeling a real contraction that's waking you up. It's just not labor yet it's like a Braxton hicks but20x if there not consistent or timetable it's not labor. But I'll have like a good contraction at night or early in the morning it's like a one and done thing
  • Options
    I'm not going to lie it's was a lot e

That sounds so incredibly amazing.
    I'm not going to lie it's been so much easyer being pregnant inNew York then it was in Alabama Florida or Taxes it's so much cooler and no humidity
  • Options
    Much of the same for me, sore ribs, sore pelvis, lighting crotch, the dreaded piles!! And also random obnoxious hiccuping, pretty much twice an hour all day I let out really loud uncontrollable hiccups! My SO was getting really annoyed till he realised how frustrated I was about it! (It's soo embarassing in public) now he just laughs at me!!
  • Options
    Aaand I have now learned what lightning crotch feels like! Get it mostly while driving in the car or out walking. Had some stronger Braxton hicks last night, but they went away when I had a snack and a big glass of water and put my feet up. Love how LO likes to stretch out and dig its feet into my sides for what feels like hours at a time, and then the soreness just disappears. The movement is crazy at 34 weeks, my belly is moving all over the place with all the kicking and wriggling going on in there. At my midwife appt yesterday, the little bugger wouldn't hold still for the Doppler! Baby has been head down since 30 weeks, which means I am very familiar with the sensation of peeing and then five minutes later feeling the intense need to pee again, only to let out a few drops bc it's just baby's big head on my bladder.
  • Options

Oh no! I hope it gets fixed ASAP!! It's been cooler here but then got super hot for a few days. I can't imagine not having AC!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I wondered about that. Sorry, I should have added that I am a STM, however, this pregnancy has been completely opposite of my first!
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    @shellperry yes, I think you could be right, because most everything I've read on Braxton hicks, just describes it as "sometimes" being painful with the sensation of tightening. However, I know they're likely to intensify more in the 3rd tri. What I feel is pretty extreme though...a period cramp x 100, but I have no other labor symptoms and its usually just the one big one and its gone.
  • Options
    I've been sick for most of my pregnancy with a few weeks here and there with no vomiting...vomiting is back yay! :-&
    shortness of breath
    My feet are killing me even when i first wake up...scheduled a pedicure bc I can't reach my feet anymore
    Oh and my hubby has to put my socks on for me now...it's good practice for when we have the baby lol
  • Options
    New symptom of third trimester it feels like my vagina has been crushed. Not like lighting crouch but like all the muscles where my thie meet my pelvic area have been pulled.
  • Options
    Holy pelvic pain, batman!

I'm fairly certain that LO has dropped because there's a lot more pain and discomfort in my pelvis and my ribs are getting kicked more frequently. Yesterday the pain wasn't too bad but I can barely move this morning because of the pain in my pelvis. I'm laying down on the couch because even just sitting is uncomfortable.
  • Options
    Newest discovery... I drive a jeep and the seat isn't automatic, you have to reach down and pull a bar up to move the seat. DH drove it yesterday and I had to get out of the car and adjust the seat multiple times to find a position where my feet could reach the pedals but my tummy didn't touch the steering wheel because I couldn't bend over the lift the bar :(
  • Options
    rachswi said:

Holy pelvic pain, batman!

I'm fairly certain that LO has dropped because there's a lot more pain and discomfort in my pelvis and my ribs are getting kicked more frequently. Yesterday the pain wasn't too bad but I can barely move this morning because of the pain in my pelvis. I'm laying down on the couch because even just sitting is uncomfortable.

This day four and still limping when I get out of bed.
  • Options
    shellperryshellperry member
    edited October 2015

@shellperry yes, I think you could be right, because most everything I've read on Braxton hicks, just describes it as "sometimes" being painful with the sensation of tightening. However, I know they're likely to intensify more in the 3rd tri. What I feel is pretty extreme though...a period cramp x 100, but I have no other labor symptoms and its usually just the one big

Are u a FTM? It's good because it means your more likely to progress through labor easyer.

Fyi have your DH push your hips together when it happens it helps alot

• Options
    What's been killing me recently is I'm having severe dehydration. I can drink gallons of waters & be parched 15 minutes later. Late at night it's a constant battle I'm exhausted so all I wanna do is sleep but I'm so thirsty I drink liquids then have to go to the bathroom then after the bathroom I'm thirsty again n the never ending cycle continues...
  • Options
    I've hit hibernation mode and everyone is annoying the crud out of me. I just want to cuddle DH and DS.
  • Options
    For me, the fatigue is the worst. It feels like it washes over all my muscles and I'm suddenly too tired to even hold myself up. Also have heartburn, only at night grrrr!
  • Options
    I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and the onset of the third trimester symptoms has hit me full on. I get most frustrated with the peeing like literally every 5 seconds. Also, the heart burn and random aches in my uterus. Since we are getting so close I'm really starting to get anxious about labor, but I'm also so excited to meet our little girl so I focus on that. Some days my back pain isn't too terrible and others it feels like it's on fire the whole day. I'm just trying to "enjoy" these last weeks of pregnancy because I'm sure in some really weird way we will miss it :) 

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'll be 35 weeks tomorrow and the onset of the third trimester symptoms has hit me full on. I get most frustrated with the peeing like literally every 5 seconds. Also, the heart burn and random aches in my uterus. Since we are getting so close I'm really starting to get anxious about labor, but I'm also so excited to meet our little girl so I focus on that. Some days my back pain isn't too terrible and others it feels like it's on fire the whole day. I'm just trying to "enjoy" these last weeks of pregnancy because I'm sure in some really weird way we will miss it :) 
    We must be due date buddies! I'm also getting so tired of the constant aches and pains, back pain the last week has been especially unbearable, I don't know how I'm going to get through the next 5-6 weeks if it continues like this. Luckily, I haven't had much heartburn, but lately I've been oscillating back and forth between STARVING and nauseous, so I never know when it's safe to eat, which is bumming me out because I feel like my cravings have really ramped up!
  • Options
    Fatigue is insane for me right now! Having low back pain too and swollen hands and feet. I drink gallons of water but don't seem to be going to the bathroom as much. Have an US tomorrow to check baby's size and its kidney issue (hydronephrosis) and then my Drs visit on Thursday when I will see if I am spilling protein. Crossing fingers I am not.
  • Options
    It's been a long time since wanting to just bitch about how I feel... So here is my dear diary: 35 weeks today and none of my maternity clothes fit anymore, my undercarriage is so f-ing sweaty all the damn time I just chafe sitting at my desk. My feet are swollen, my ankles are swollen and I swear to god my upper thighs are swollen. What the hell is this heartburn? My hair no longer looks good, just stringy and greasy. And I am so so so so so sick to death of hearing comments from people at work. No I don't want this baby to come any day, yes I know I'm huge, and no I don't want any advice. When does it become appropriate to tell people to fuck off?? Hopefully 35w+1d is a good mama rage jumping off point. --end rant
  • Options
    This may be in here already, but my hips and pelvis are suddenly very sore. Took some Tylenol for the first time this pregnancy. Anyone else hurtin? Been rolling on the yoga ball tonight which helps!

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

This may be in here already, but my hips and pelvis are suddenly very sore. Took some Tylenol for the first time this pregnancy. Anyone else hurtin? Been rolling on the yoga ball tonight which helps!

Today was a bad day for me in the pelvic region too! Nice to know LO is in my pelvis but ouch!! Annoyingly, my feet also decided to swell so it's kinda hard to be on a yoga ball when my feet are propped up. :-/
  • Options
    rachswi said:

Today was a bad day for me in the pelvic region too! Nice to know LO is in my pelvis but ouch!! Annoyingly, my feet also decided to swell so it's kinda hard to be on a yoga ball when my feet are propped up. :-/
    LO is in my pelvis, and my ribs. I swear this baby is 30 inches long.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

rachswi said:

LO is in my pelvis, and my ribs. I swear this baby is 30 inches long.
    Haha seems that way! Had an ultrasound today and the tech showed me his head on my bladder/in my pelvis and his feet under my ribs!

The pressure he's putting on my pelvis is more "annoying" at this point since it's doing funny things to the circulation in my legs so I've basically got a dull cramp in my right leg. 3 weeks (ish) left!