Houston Babies
Options

Houston Methodist Willowbrook VS Memorial Hermann Memorial City

This is my first pregnancy, and while I love my current doctor, he only delivers at Cy Fair hospital which I cannot find many decent reviews about - so at 18 weeks I am seeking another doctor & hospital. So any advice on either would be greatly appreciated, and I'm open to hear if anyone has positive experiences from Cy Fair. I have heard great things about Willowbrook Methodist and Memorial Hermann, but am having trouble committing to one or the other. Thank you in advance your your experiences and advice!

Re: Houston Methodist Willowbrook VS Memorial Hermann Memorial City

• Options
    I delivered my daughter (now 2 years old) at methodist willowbrook and I LOVED it, my doctor, the nursing staff, everyone was very friendly, helpful, and professional. I am due with my second this month and will deliver there again.

I have also had alot of family have surgeries,
  • Options
    I also had my 2 year old at Methodist Willowbrook and will have my 2nd there in December. I had a fantastic experience, amazing nurses, great room, even the food was good. I haven't spoken to anyone who had a bad experience there. I know they offer tours, i would bet memorial Hermann does too. Maybe take a tour and see if you get a feeling either way?

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker