May 2016 Moms
Options

GTKY: What does your screen name mean?

I searched to see if this has been asked and no results so I hope I didn't overlook it! I want to know what everyone's screen name means or stands for (only if you feel comfortable explaining!) Mine stands for the names I potentially want to name my boy or girl. Jackson or Molly. 1 is because it's my first pregnancy! What does your name mean? :)

Re: GTKY: What does your screen name mean?

• Options
    A play on Honey Boo Boo with our dog Finn - I call him Finnybooboo all the time
    Baby #2 EDD: May 13th!
    BabyFruit Ticker
    Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I loved Fraggle Rock as a kid and my mom has always called me Doozer bc of it. 13 is my lucky number and 45 is the lucky number of my high school sweetheart (I've had it so long there's no use in changing it).
    Been married since 2009.
    Unicornuate Uterus (yes I menstruate glitter)
    Several MCs
    DD born 2013 (our miracle "you can't have babies" baby!)

• Options
    Sadly, there is zippy meaning to my name. I don't even like birds! I just picked something random. If I gave myself a do-over I could probably come up with something better.
  • Options
    @saladflambe that is awesome! So funny!
  • Options
    mrstmoose said:
    @saladflambe you mean you didn't come up with it after ordering a flaming salad at Applebee's? =))
    My name inspired that dish :P
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options
    @saladflambe that might've been the best thing I've ever read. In life. 
  • Options
    mrstmoose said:

@saladflambe you mean you didn't come up with it after ordering a flaming salad at Applebee's? =))

But if you flambé it, won't the lettuce burn ;) muahahahaha!

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    I created my account right after I got married, so I was still all excited about the name change. Now I think it's lame.

Image result for green dog

Me: 30 DH: 32
    BFP #1: 9/12/2015
    DD: 6/1/2016
    BFP #2: 1/16/2018 MC 2/2/2018
  • Options
    I'm boring. Initials and birthday. Blah.
  • Options
    My husband and I both have red hair. Our 2 kids also have red hair and there's a good chance this 3rd baby will too! Makes me chuckle thinking of future family pictures (Olan Mills style - lol).
  • Options
    Lauren - my name
    MD - middle/last initials
    RN - I am a registered nurse
    16 - my favorite # and also the day if the month my son and I were born

I do think it is a little long with all those extra letters in there.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    These are so fun to read. Mine was supposed to be mama bee because my daughters favorite show is "the Hive" Buzzbee, the main character, however, must of been on my mind when I was creating my account, and then afterwards I was too lazy to try and go about getting it changed. So now I have a boy bee's name :/
  • Options
    mrstmoosemrstmoose member
    edited September 2015
    @saladflambe that might've been the best thing I've ever read. In life. 

eta: didn't mean to press send but I won't DD.
  • Options
    Nothing too interesting here - I like golf and the number 13. 

After creating it, I've often thought how it makes no sense as there aren't any par 13 holes anywhere (that I'm aware of anyways - the highest I've ever seen is par 6). 

Oh well - it's a short and easy name for people to tag! ;)

DS: 9/18/12 - 40w5d // DD: 05/17/16 - 40w

• Options
    Mine is a mix of names and my favorite number.
    TTC#1 January 2013, BFP 7/4/13 MC 8/7/13 D&C 8/22/13
    BFP 5/20/14 CP 5/26/14
    BFP 12/6/14 DD Born an Angel on 7/17/15 at 35 weeks
    An Angel in The Book of Life
    Wrote Down Our Baby's Birth
    And Whispered as She Closed the Book
    Too Beautiful for Earth...
    TTC#2 August 2015 BFP 9/10/15 EDD 5/26/16

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Mine is pretty boring, I'm a woman named Sam but LadySam was taken.

@laurenmdrn16 I was born on the 16th of the month and it's my favorite number too! It's everywhere for me.
  • Options
    I like yoga. And after practice it always makes me go "ahh".

cat fail animated GIF

• Options
    My first name is Lauren and a little girl I used to babysit called me LaLa. I graduated high school in 2004. I use this username for just about everything.
    *Siggy Warning*
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Options
    Par13 said:

Nothing too interesting here - I like golf and the number 13. 

After creating it, I've often thought how it makes no sense as there aren't any par 13 holes anywhere (that I'm aware of anyways - the highest I've ever seen is par 6). 

Oh well - it's a short and easy name for people to tag! ;)
    @Par13 - I've been wondering if this was a golf reference, and if so, what on earth it meant! Lol.
  • Options
    i am a huge Smashing Pumpkins fan. "Graceful" refers to the lyric "graceful swans of never topple to the earth" from the song "thirty-three" (hence the 33). Ruby is my birthstone, but is also a Smashing Pumpkins reference to the song "Thru the Eyes of Ruby." Both are my favorite songs by them. I created the SN in high school and just use it for everything.
                                    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Mine is a reference to my favorite tv show (twin peaks).

@laurenmdrn16 @LadySamLady my birthday is also the 16th of the month and it's been my favorite number for as long as I can remember!

• Options
    Boring here. Mine is a mix of initials/name and the 7 refers to DH's and my wedding anniversary month.
  • Options
    @lalala2004 my name is Laura and kids have the hardest time saying my name. I end up being Wawa. I also graduated in 2004 :)
  • Options
    I'm a college dean and a professor. I'm also a proud mommy to a little girl who is 7, a little girl who is 8, and an 11 year old boy. The latter are my stepchildren. I did it blend my two professions... both of which I am very grateful for.
  • Options
    @saladflambe -- Brilliant! <3

Mine's a nickname my best friend invented for me. :)
    ---
    ♥ Married since June 2009 ♥
    TW: Living children & Losses:
    Mom of sons "Alpha" (Feb 2012) & "Beta" (May 2016)
    Pregnant after 4 losses via IVF/FET with daughter "Gamma" (EDD Oct 2, 2019)
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    @BuzzBee614
    The hive is also my daughters favorite show! She is obsessed!! It was her first birthday theme. Are you from the UK by chance?
    I've been trying to find buzzbee products for Xmas gifts and can't find much in the U.S.

Also, my screen name is just my oldest daughters name. Didn't put too much effort into it. :)

imageimage

• Options
    My name is Beth but my nickname from my husband and close friends is Beff. That's what little kids call me that can't pronounce "th" yet :) 12 is my favorite number and also my birth month!

June Siggy Challenge: Dad Fails

Married 7.28.2012
    DD born 7.27.2014
    BFP 09.2015 - m/c 10.21.2015
    BFP 4.12.2016...EDD: Christmas Eve 2016!

• Options
    @yogahh are you still doing yoga now or waiting until 2nd tri? I've heard mixed things about it. I need to get back into it...
  • Options
    People keep asking me how many kids I have...I now respond that this makes 4
    DS #1 2010
    DS #2 2011
    DS #3 2014
    DS #4 2016
  • Options
    Just trying to be anonymous :\">
    DS is our little lion so that was the inspiration
    Me 27 | DH 28
    DS October 2014
    #2 May 2016
  • Options
    m for my nickname Mandie. 6 is my favorite number. Agua because my maiden name had to do with water and a lot of my friends would call me agua (Spanish for water for those that don't know).
    TTC#1 July 2015 
    • BFP: 9/16/15 — MC: 11/8/15 Blighted Ovum
    • BFP: 3/10/16 — Baby Girl born 11/20/16
    TTC#2 April 2019 
    • BFP: 9/12/19 — EDD 5/15/20

• Options
    The first letter of my first name, the first 4 letters of my maiden name (also my nickname) and my last name. SO ORIGINAL.
    (Me) 30 & (DH) 32 {Together 11 years - Married 04.17.15}

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers 
    TTC Baby #2 since 06/15 | BFP 9/4/15 | EDD 5/07/16

BabyGaga
  • Options
    Wow - I had no idea that they meant so much! 
    I came up with somethingbluetoo b/c I am due on my sister's wedding day(!) I also have two girls and wouldn't mind if we had a boy to add in to the mix. For a wedding you need something old, something new, something borrowed and something blue. I told my sister I would bring the something blue :P I went two weeks early for my girls so here's for hoping I'm not delivering on my sister's wedding day! 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I'm Lucy, I'm Dutch, I added the 'Lu' because I felt it made the name flow better. Kind of boring, really. :P
  • Options
    josie12367josie12367 member
    edited September 2015
    Two of my favorite loves from my 28 years gave me mine.

My first dog growing up was a beautiful golden retriever that had really light golden hair. We were best buds and went everywhere together, and then she would even sleep on my bed at night. One day I noticed she was acting funny, and wasn't playing like she normally would. I told my parents, but they didn't notice anything wrong with her. Two days later, they finally noticed that she was in fact sick, and we took her to the vet. She was diagnosed with kidney failure at only 3 years old, and died a few months later. I was heartbroken. I've just always loved her name "Josie" since then.

Fast forward to high school, or whenever "Never Been Kissed" came out. It's one of my favorite movies, and the lead character just happened to be named "Josie." The whole geek thing was something I completely related to.... ;) She was called Josie Grossy by mean kids, and I was called Hairy Mary......sooo.....lol.

Anyhoo...I just added some numbers on it so I could use it, and i've been using it as an email, and as user names since high school.
    Siggy Challenge - Summer Movie Scenes