February 2016 Moms

Exercise check in and sports bra update

2»

Re: Exercise check in and sports bra update

• Exercise I must say is definitely a game changer for me! I've been running through my pregnancy. I am so grateful that I have had no real issues besides the constant bathroom breaks. But running has definitely helped me with the swelling. For e.g I took a break from it a few days more then usual and started to swell up in my ankles and hands. I started running the next day and immediately the swelling went away. Mind you it was not heavy swelling just annoying. Running helps me handle stress and the endorphins it brings to me I hope does some good for my baby girl! I hope to continue with this through my third trimester.
  • I have to agree on running helps with swelling. I've run 4-5 days a week for my entire pregnancy. I don't have the swelling where it's noticeable to others, just annoying and my legs are tight to me lol. My OB from my first pregnancy told me that cardio pumps more oxygen and blood to the baby, which is great for them. I would assume they get some of the endorphins, although I don't know that for sure!