April 2016 Moms
Options

Not feeling well :(

I have a cold and can't really take anythig except tylenol and nasal spray! And maybe I am just hormonal...but I just want my husband to hang with me! It is scary to get sick while pregnant and feeling like you can't really do much about it! Anyone else felt this way?

Re: Not feeling well :(

• Options
    I feel awful almost everyday and wish my hubby could be with me 24/7 and not just in the house with me but like cuddling and litteraly by my side. Lol But realistically if he was there my hormones would probably take over and i would be like you are suffocating me, please clean or something lol
  • Options
    I was sick last week with block sinuses, a cough and runny nose. It totally sucks when you already feel crappy to begin with.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You can take Benadryl at night!
    First BFP 12/2012, MMC at 9 weeks
    Second BFP 6/2013, resulted in DS, born 2/23/14 :-)
    Third BFP 5/2015, natural MC at 6 weeks
    Fourth BFP 8/2015, hoping for sticky little brother or sister to H!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Proud SAHM to our little monkey H. 
    Pro Vax, extended breasftfeeder, ring sling and stroller loving mama. I don't judge you unless you don't vaccinate!
  • Options
    My back has been hurting and both my primary Dr and my OB are just like, well there's nothing we can do. I broke down crying last night and freaked my hubby out!
  • Options
    you can take nyquil.
    It's benadryl + tylenol.
    get the alcohol free version.
    ~~Signature Trigger Warning~~

Me: 32; Him: 36
    Married: Oct 20, 2013
    BFP 1: Aug 31, 2015
    EDD 1: May 12, 2016
    DD1 Emma born May 12, 2016
    An Honest Account of New Motherhood (with Postpartum Anxiety, Depression, and OCD)

BFP 2: October 07, 2019
    EDD 2: June 20, 2020

• Options

My back has been hurting and both my primary Dr and my OB are just like, well there's nothing we can do. I broke down crying last night and freaked my hubby out!

Try a chiropractor. I had to see one for both my pregnancies. Some days I could barely walk. Sometimes OBs are worthless.