June 2016 Moms
Options

FFFC TIME! (That's Flame Free Friday Confession for the newbs)

Let's hear it!  What's  your Friday confessions?
Married: June 25, 2011
DS #1: Born September 29, 2013
Baby #2: Due June 3, 2016

DST T4L

Re: FFFC TIME! (That's Flame Free Friday Confession for the newbs)

• Options
    I intend to go to bed early and put my husband on kid duty tonight and blame pregnancy.  I love sleep.

DST T4L

• Options
    @NicknShan, that sounds like the best Friday. 

I definitely had cookies for breakfast. 
    I'm considering my second breakfast options. 
    They don't consist of "breakfast food". 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Ooh I have another one. 

I keep peeing on the cheapie strips I bought online. 
    I have a bunch. 
    I feel like I should use them. 
    Plus, they're finally showing a second line - so that's reassuring. 
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers  
      Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    @cattuchino  We are weirdly similar.  I had 2 chocolate cookies for breakfast (I needed something quick - at least they were home made).  I just had a yogurt as my second breakfast.  I also still keep peeing on my cheapo internet test strips.  I have a full rainbow now at home starting with my barely there squinter on Monday morning!  I have 12 left... I should find someone who wants them.  I keep peeing so they don't go to waste.

DST T4L

• Options
    Ooh I have another one. 

I keep peeing on the cheapie strips I bought online. 
    I have a bunch. 
    I feel like I should use them. 
    Plus, they're finally showing a second line - so that's reassuring. 
    I took about 3 of them because the line was faint and I figured I have a bunch might as well use them. Then bought the FRER and got a positive line. I took another cheapie test this morning just to be sure again.  :\">
  • Options

I have been taking an IC every morning just to see the line >.<

And I am so tired, I am lying about being sick to get out of plans with a friend tonight because I want to be lazy.  

• Options
    DD is in the living room watching Cinderella. I just took a fairly long shower and am now wrapped in my towel laying on my bed on my phone. She had a melt down alllllll morning and I just don't want to mom right now.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPicImage and video hosting by TinyPic
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I keep taking a cheapie test every morning too! My husband thinks I'm crazy.
  • Options
    I was at a conference all week and left early today (even though it's over at 5p) and am home hanging out with my husband (who didn't have to work today) and LO! I feel guilty cause there's lots of work to do at my company, but they weren't expecting me at all today anyways and I'll get full credit for the conference. I keep telling myself it will make me a more productive employee Monday. #badHRexample #earlystarttomyweekend

• Options
    We're not supposed to share the news of the pregnancy until after the first appointment. We did the same thing with our first and my DH almost went crazy because he spent a whole week with his dad right after our BFP home test and had to keep the secret. We don't live near family so we had to break the news over the phone. This weekend I'm going on a women's retreat with my mom and sister and I'm totally considering telling them. I even plotted how I'd do it. We're starting off the weekend going shopping so I was going to look at clothes for my 2 year old and find a shirt that says Big Sister and ask what they think. I so want to but I feel uber guilty since DH had to keep the secret from his dad last time. I'm terrible.
  • Options
    I have been using my pregnancy as an excuse to make DH do everything. I have almost zero symptoms but hey, my feet DO hurt from being at work all day. Technically not a lie.
    April Sig Challenge: Why my kid is crying

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Unrelated to pregnancy confession.
    Am I the only one who doesn't get the manicures where you paint your ring finger nail a contrasting color or whatever? I don't understand. I think it would annoy the piss out of me. :-?
  • Options
    edited September 2015

We're not supposed to share the news of the pregnancy until after the first appointment. We did the same thing with our first and my DH almost went crazy because he spent a whole week with his dad right after our BFP home test and had to keep the secret. We don't live near family so we had to break the news over the phone. This weekend I'm going on a women's retreat with my mom and sister and I'm totally considering telling them. I even plotted how I'd do it. We're starting off the weekend going shopping so I was going to look at clothes for my 2 year old and find a shirt that says Big Sister and ask what they think. I so want to but I feel uber guilty since DH had to keep the secret from his dad last time. I'm terrible.

We are going to keep this one under wraps for a long time! It's already killing me!!!!!!!!!!! We are thinking at least late November to tell friends and family...then maybe Christmas to announce on FB
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

Unrelated to pregnancy confession.
    Am I the only one who doesn't get the manicures where you paint your ring finger nail a contrasting color or whatever? I don't understand. I think it would annoy the piss out of me. :-?

This is a great post for UO (unpopular opinion) Thursday!!

I like this look. ☺️

DST T4L