1st Trimester

Something's off ?

im 6 weeks pregnant found out I was pregnant as soon as my period was missed due to being very regular

I have had all the 1st trimester symptoms
Smells , breast soreness nauseous headaches general unfeeling well

Last two days however nothing except lower back pain
My breasts have been so sore that it hurt to even lightly brush them but now totally fine

I don't feel pregnant anymore ? I read online this is pretty common but I don't have a doctors appointment for quite a while

Re: Something's off ?

• You're right I have lurked for hours today and yesterday I suppose I'm worried
    Sorry
  • If you're worried, take another test to ease your mind.

• Loading the player...
  • @BostonTerrior2008 is totally right. If it is concerning enough to you that you have lurked for hours trying to find answers then call your doctor. What I have experienced or not experienced doesn't mean anything for your pregnancy. It is normal for symptoms to come and go but if you don't get any relief from reading that then call your doctor. Good luck. 

August '18 April Siggy Challenge: April Showers

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Hi OP! The answers we can give you are probably no different then what you read when you were lurking, thats why PPs have told you to search. That being said, if what you are looking for is just a bit of comfort then here goes: i did suddenly lose my symptoms for 2-3 days early in my pregancy. Here i am at 15 weeks still pregnant! Symptoms are so different for everyone though! So my experience may mean nothing for your pregnancy. Btw at 6 weeks there is really no point taking more tests. According to the chart i just looked at, at 6 weeks your HCG could be anywhere from 1,080 to 56,500. The standard pregnancy test detects anything from 10-25 depending on brand so even if you were to have a misscarriage, it could take a while before a test would be negative again