TTC After a Loss
Options

TTC after stillbirth

My precious baby boy Alfie was born sleeping on 29th July. My bleeding stopped on the 30th August. I am not sure when my period will start up again as so far they haven't. I'm getting a little concerned as I have had unprotected sex within the last 4 weeks. Is there any chance I could be pregnant or could it just be my body re adjusting since birth. 

Re: TTC after stillbirth

• Options
    I'm so sorry for your loss. Have you taken a pregnancy test?
    me 30; DH 35
    TTC since May 2014.
    Aug 2014 BFP, EDD April 22, 2015. Low progesterone, started suppositories. Loss at 5w6d.
    Nov 19, 2015 BFP at 13 dpo, EDD July 29, 2016. MMC discovered 12/29 (9+4). Natural miscarriage 1/16 (12+1).
    AMH results 0.42, 1.2; FSH 12.1, AFC 10, dx DOR. 
    RPL testing results normal. Nurse recommended progesterone suppositories in TWW.
    Clomid + trigger + TI cycle August 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Femara + trigger + TI cycle December 2016 - failed. Thin lining.
    Short LP (8 days).
    Acupuncture & Chinese herbs starting January 2017, lengthened LP to 10 days 

Summer 2016 LFAF awards: 

Winter 2016/2017 LFAF awards:

• Options
    I'm very sorry for your loss every women's body is different I gave birth to my sleeping angel on August 9th and bleeding stopped by August 26th I started my period yesterday and i ovulated after my postpartum bleeding ended on the 12th it's said only 40% of women ovulate before there first period so it is possible to get pregnant you may want to take a home pregnancy test or go check with a doctor if you aren't pregnant it can take anywhere up to a few months to get it back it just depends on your body you can always track your bbt to help you track to see when your period may be coming that's what I did I also used OPKs I hope it helps if you ever need someone to talk to you can always message me I hope you figure out what's going on with your body soon
    *hugs*