TTC After a Loss

Facebook

Since my loss in may I have been trying to decide if I can handle Facebook and the news of people I know posting that they are expecting. Well I finally decided I am staying off of Facebook for a while as I just had 4 people in the last week announce they are pregnant and even though I'm happy for them I want to throw my phone across the room and cry. I deleted it off my phone so I can't go into it out of my normal routine. I'm currently waiting for my period to show her face, but since I stopped temping (was causing me to much stress about if I would remember while I slept and working graveyard I wasn't seeing nothing much mountains for the most part) I don't know when it will be I tested Sunday it was negative I'm now on cd 41 and no signs of her. I plan on testing Sunday if she doesn't c come. Have anyone had to deFacebook to deal with the loss and ttc again ?

Re: Facebook

• No but I've definitely contemplated it, there seems to be so many announcements since my loss in July! So many friends, family, celebs etc! It's not easy x
  • I had a d&c on 9/11. And I just found out earlier that yet another one of my friends is expecting. Yes I'm happy for her, but it also makes me angry and sad. She is due in May and I would have been due in April. I also have 2 friends that just gave birth and another 4 that I can think of right now that are expecting. I love seeing them happy, but I want to be happy again too. My OB wants me to wait at least 2 cycles and I've never wanted my period so bad in my life